Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what you after? I don't mind getting you one

Any codes working on this? I've ordered for now but may cancel depending how the USA version looks
2x steelbook only version
If you buy this from Zavvi Germany @TheCollector86 do you still have to pay import fees?
as far i know they always ship from guernsey

maleficient was the only item i got that was shipped from bootleg country

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I really don't know if I should get this or just get the 4k standard and pop the disc in my existing Steelbook

last-action-hero-steelbook2.jpg
Help me decide Ninjas!!

I really don't know if I should get this or just get the 4k standard and pop the disc in my existing Steelbook

View attachment 502289
Help me decide Ninjas!!
... and it's nice to have the classic Morgan Weisting poster on the front . . . his pencil sketch for the LAST ACTION HERO, created at Bacon & Reneric under the art director of Jeff Bacon, is very similar to his final poster design:-

1617583284552.png
1617583578045.png

Fun fact:
Arnold Schwarzenegger and John McTiernan asked Morgan and Drew Struzan (the top guys at the agency) to do their best and present ideas. Arnold preferred Morgan's sketches and loved the painting so much that he kept it. It now hangs on his living room.

Just try to sign into my zavvi account on friday and it would not let me in and when i went to reset my password it says unfortunately we can't find an account registered to it also i am red carpet member and this is not first time this as happed so lost my pre order for last action hero 4k steelbook and it sold out now also still wating for some post from them and over 14 days now so send email to zavvi that same day so it look like they delete my account for asking about order i never got

• Wow
Reactions: Robles
Just try to sign into my zavvi account on friday and it would not let me in and when i went to reset my password it says unfortunately we can't find an account registered to it also i am red carpet member and this is not first time this as happed so lost my pre order for last action hero 4k steelbook and it sold out now also still wating for some post from them and over 14 days now so send email to zavvi that same day /so it look like they delete my account for asking about order i never got
How many orders did you have go missing?
I've had a ton of problems with them over the past few months :rofl:

Just the one
Jesus and they shut your account over the one order :OMG: Something not right there,fxxk.
It's not so much the account that would piss me off it would be the pre-orders that I have.

A few months back I had a nightmare with them over around 6-7 orders if I remember rightly and tbh if it wasn't for the fact of the exclusives, I wouldn't even bother with them. To treat customers like that mate is an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: Wally1988
Had an email from Zavvi this morning, telling me they had cancelled one of my two preorders for this "due to the very limited nature of this release." One copy was for me and the other I ordered for my brother. I wish they'd let us know about these sort of issues before it is too late. This is about half a dozen preorders of mine Zavvi have cancelled due to limited stock within the past few months, and they were all limited edition items that had sold out by the time they cancelled my orders.

Had an email from Zavvi this morning, telling me they had cancelled one of my two preorders for this "due to the very limited nature of this release." One copy was for me and the other I ordered for my brother. I wish they'd let us know about these sort of issues before it is too late. This is about half a dozen preorders of mine Zavvi have cancelled due to limited stock within the past few months, and they were all limited edition items that had sold out by the time they cancelled my orders.
Holy crap. That’s bad news. Hope they don’t start that with me. Are you red carpet member?