Last concert/performance attended?

I've had a very traveler and musical June. I've been to two festivals: SwedenRock festival: (Kiss, Rush, Europe, Avantasia, Survivor ......) and Hellfest (Kiss, Def Leppard, ZZtop ...)
icon_smile.gif

Angra yesterday in São Paulo for their 20th Angels Cry Anniversary celebration and DVD recording. Lots of special guests, including: Tarja Turunen, Uli Jon Roth, Família Lima, Amílcar Cristófaro. Fabio Lione on vocals did a great job, I hope he stays with the band.

Memorable night.

Saw the Eels play in Leciester, UK last night - superb! :) great music, but a great show too :) saw them play early on the tour in Norwich and that was equally as good :)

I haven't been to a concert in a very long time. The last concert I went to was Iron Maiden at the O2. Before that Muse at the Wembley Stadium.

I also haven't been to a concert in a long time. The last band i saw live was Tool, back in like 06-07, on the 10,000 Days tour, with Isis opening for them. I did just see comedian Jeff Dunham this past December 28th though. Haven't laughed that much for such a long time.

Reactions: hiratafabio
Last Sunday I went to Dark Tranquillity's gig here in São Paulo. Amazing band from Sweden! One of the founding fathers of the famous Gothenburg Sound. Check it out if you haven't!

The girlfriend and I are going to Atlantic City on the 15th to go see Luke Bryan! We celebrating our 1 year, so I went and ponied up the extra coin and were going to be able to go backstage for a 30 min acoustic pre-show with luck :D

I saw Haim last night in the Barrowlands, Glasgow.
It was a fun gig, but I could imagine they would be great to see at a festival eith the sun blazing and a cold beer in hand. :D

Saw Australian Pink Floyd last night in Birmingham, have to say they were absolutely brilliant, we really enjoyed he gig and would recommend them to anyone wanting to see some live Floyd tunes :)

Ron