Multi Last game played/purchased

I just got back into Destiny after a huge hiatus. This is definitely the type of game you come back to after some time.. If anyone ever wants to co-op just let me know! My PSN is in the Gamertag share thread.

I just got back into Destiny after a huge hiatus. This is definitely the type of game you come back to after some time.. If anyone ever wants to co-op just let me know! My PSN is in the Gamertag share thread.
For sure! I pretty much played it non-stop since its release and have unlocked almost everything, but I'm having a break from it now (I've been too busy lately to play anyway). I'll more than likely jump back on it once the next DLC is released and/or they unlock hard mode for the Crota raid.

Just brought Dragon Age: Origins for the third time.It may have killed my ps3's Blu Ray reader and My Xbox 360's DVD drive, but i won't stop until i beat the game.

Reactions: ocielz
Got tired of playing Destiny, so I went on to finishing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls. Have just finished the regular game and now with a Hardcore character. 'Only' thing left now is doing the bounties and Nephalem Rifts, which are awesome!

Last Of Us doing Grounded at the Mo . So SO difficult . Word of advise gonna use a spoiler Just incase then it's your fault not mine IF you click it
IF Stroll eeerrr I mean Joel is still running in ANY difficulty mode. NOT ALL THE BAD GUYS ARE DEAD BARSTOOLS !!!. Been court out more than once .

Flipping good game enjoying it :notworthy: .