Multi Last game played/purchased

I decided to download Thief on the PS3 since it was free... I was actually quite enjoying it until the sound bug kicked in - I have to restart the game/my console to fix it, and sometimes it starts bugging out again after only restarting a few minutes before. The gameplay can be quite stuttery in places too, which is annoying. Not sure I'll complete it due to those issues... plus Dying Light is out tomorrow! :D

Picked up Dying Light today and I'm already hooked! I think one of the reasons I actually liked Thief was because I'm a sucker for collecting stuff ingame, which is the same case for Dying Light, only I feel you're rewarded more for collecting stuff in DL. It reminds me quite a bit of Fallout for some reason... I reckon it might be the survival aspect, and the fact the game world is huge and it's so easy to get lost. I love looting at night... sneaking around in pitch black buildings trying to avoid those fast running zombies... it's so damn creepy! I keep getting sidetracked with side missions though, so I'm not even sure what the main mission/story is any more lol. I'm hoping to try coop mode with a friend next week, which I imagine will be pretty cool. Anyone else playing this?

@Noodles I'm glad that you're enjoying it! I'm going to pick it up during this week, I bet it will be a lot of fun with a bunch of friends (like Dead Island) :)

The last game I bought was Resident Evil: Revelations 2. The first episode was pretty solid, fortunately the next one will be here quite soon. It would be even more fun with online co-op though... *cough cough Capcom*

Reactions: Noodles
Played the PSN freebie, Transistor, on my PS4. I loved it so much, i went through it twice in a row. Currently working on some stuff Telltale games stuff that i downloaded from one of the PSN sales a few months ago. Adventures Of Monkey Island, at the moment, if i decide to continue. I finished the first episode, but damn was i lost on what to do with what for a long time. Very few hints on what to do with the items. Probably their Jurassic Park game next.

Picked up Dying Light today and I'm already hooked! I think one of the reasons I actually liked Thief was because I'm a sucker for collecting stuff ingame, which is the same case for Dying Light, only I feel you're rewarded more for collecting stuff in DL. It reminds me quite a bit of Fallout for some reason... I reckon it might be the survival aspect, and the fact the game world is huge and it's so easy to get lost. I love looting at night... sneaking around in pitch black buildings trying to avoid those fast running zombies... it's so damn creepy! I keep getting sidetracked with side missions though, so I'm not even sure what the main mission/story is any more lol. I'm hoping to try coop mode with a friend next week, which I imagine will be pretty cool. Anyone else playing this?

I have to get DL yet. I absolutely loved Thief, as well. I'm also a sucker for collecting things, or lots and lots of loot, like Fallout 3, Destiny, or Borderlands.

My friend is bugging me nonstop to get dying light. I plan on getting it but not sure when. I finally finished darksiders 2 for ps3. 90% done the trophies for the platinum...I just need to play NG+ until lv30, at lv23 now!

Transistor was an amazing game. Played through it with my GF and we loved it, after I beat it I wanted to jump right back into NG+. I will eventually for that platinum :) went through never alone with the GF as well (local coop) very interesting story telling there, I was pleasantly surprised. We're currently doing Unfinished Swan and then probably Knack together.

FF type-0 seems very interesting but I will await reviews for it since bloodborne is just one week after that release. The order 1886 is definitely on my list to play, after price drops though (it looks like it is falling very quick). My line up for games is probably going to go bloodborne (march) - dying light (april)- witcher 3 (may). I don't think any great games are coming out in April?