Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin Purchased?

It still shows up here and there, Romeo+Juliet and Moulin Rouge are IMPOSSIBLE to find for a decent price/trade. I'd have to find another sealed copy of Iron Man to get these two :(

pfft ... wait it out ... when the steel versions come out (if they do) then those will drop in price quickly. Thing is, kinda doubtful to see those titles get steeled up and if they do not at a premium.

Today's haul

#6 BD VIVA Metal Box
AU.gif
Senna

#7 BD VIVA Metal Box
AU.gif
Tron Legacy 3D

Reactions: carllenc
the A Team
Independance Day
Knight and Day
Minority Report
Alice in wonderland
Sherlock holmes
Real steel Viva Box

my favorite Sherlock holmes

Last edited:
Recent dutch metal packs...!!

i just hapened to buy three matal packs of od DVDoutlet last week which were "Leon", "Righteous Kill", and "Rambo (extended cut)".

Just to inform DO NOT BUY "Leon as there is no title menu or pop-up menus, but tin is nice and is also extended cut.

"Righteous Kill" is a nice tin and artwork (better than steelbook in my opinion), although it is not embossed like the steely.

...And the best metal pack of them all, "Rambo", great menus and great pop-up. Nice to get the extended cut finally in europe... Pluss great great tin and artwork, shame mines dented... :(

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 136
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 140
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 139
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Drag Me To Hell - Metalpak
Chocolat - Metalpak

Got them both for about 10 € but I'm really disappointed with the quality of the printing. The 'Drag Me to Hell' one already has a few scratches, so no more metalpaks for me.

Attachments

• DSC01092.jpg
    DSC01092.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC01093.jpg
    DSC01093.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited: