Last movie seen at theater?

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.movietickets.com | http://www.fandango.com
full-preview.png

What was the last movie you saw in theater or the next one you plan on seeing?

Enjoys Guys & Girls :)

Attachments

• tickets1.gif
    tickets1.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 17,130
Last edited by a moderator:
Last time - Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and left the cinema little bit disappointed actually, the most I have a problem with, is a lack of strong, amusing story/plot which we are used to with QT films.....OUATIH is audiovisual bomb with brilliant ending, but it´s weak in content :grumpy::dunno:

Went to see IT Chapter 2 over the weekend, was good. Lots of awfully cringy bits similar to the first, but did not feel like I was sat there for 3 hours. Just a good, easily watchable horror.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

First watch and I will go again. Loved it. Superb dialogue, atmosphere, characters. A mature Tarantino. Heat, muscle cars, stuntmen, music. It’s a swan song to old Hollywood. 8/10

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Didn't like it at all. I was really disappointed. There is nothing much going on the whole time, except towards the end. The acting isn't bad, but the story...............

When to see Sonic last weekend, Brilliant film, was better than I expected :happy:

1917, hopefully we will still have movie theatres after all this. Greets from UK.
I know my local cinema is seriously struggling at the moment and they only just pulled through the list lockdown, gods knows if they will mange to get through this one.
Will be a real shame if it goes, we as a family have used this cinema for years and me and my missus for going on 20years.
Personally I’ll be gutted if it goes :dunno::(

Went to see Hook in the cinema for its 30th anniversary.
Was a dream come true.

I was only 5 when it came out but I remember all the promotional material around at the time.

I've always felt quite attached to its themes of time too.

The shot where Rufio runs towards Peter and brings the sword to his face and approaches to say "You're dead Jolly man" is one of my favourite shots of all time.

After 6 months & 1 day of waiting, cinemas in Ireland finally reopened here on Monday.
I did a double bill Monday of A Quiet Place Pt. II & Spiral: From the Book of Saw. Really enjoyed both, obviously Quiet Place is the better movie but Spiral was a decent bit of cheesy entertainment.
Going to see The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It tomorrow.

DUNE. Fatally miscast. Terrible score. Liked the ornithopters, and the revised idea of the body shield. Very well shot.
But it took too many liberties with the story.
It's o.k. - but really not a movie I would watch again.