Purchase links: Standard - Lenti - Full Slip - Box Set
Price: TBA
Note: 1300 copies: Box Set 300 - Lenti 200 - Full Slip 200 - Standard 300

IMG_1961.jpegIMG_1963.jpegIMG_1958.jpeg
IMG_1962.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg
IMG_1959.jpeg

Last edited:
The Fullslip paired with the steelbook looks good and now the minimal design of the steelbook is more effective than single. Like it is made for it. Will make an account then or can you order as guest from CM?

So how can I get it ? The Facebook group doesn't accept my request, there isn't any group buy here and we can't order on CM website...
Have you contacted Cinemuseum via Facebook?
they will reserve one for you if you PM them, I have no idea when the Pre order for this is.

Yes, they never answered. :(
That sounds about right. In my experience, either just save yourself the headache and pass on this release (if this is ever eventually released it’ll probably be 2-3 years from now anyway), try to grab one of the small restocks they make available on their website usually right before they actually release something, or just pay the secondary market price after it’s released, if you can stomach it. I actually did that with Joker - grabbed one on the restock, paid, and had it in hand within a few months.

Like many others on here, almost two years have passed and I’m still waiting on that Jaws preorder; and I’ve moved twice since then so who knows whether I’ll get it since contacting them is a nightmare and most likely they won’t bother to confirm buyers’ shipping locations are current.

Good luck. I hope you get one. It’ll no doubt be a beautiful edition. Their work is really nice. But it’ll be a headache.

Reactions: Shark and Granada
It's a FB group called Cine-Museum - The Club. You need to request to join. Still a few singles left if you're quick.
Yeah, by my count 3x Lenti and 7x Fullslip versions left.
Boxsets oversold with a waiting list.

If you are not a member of the FB group right now they probably wont approve a bunch of new members right before a GB. You might be approved in a few days and be able to participate in the GB going forward

My Fullslip Roger Rabbit and Lenti Soho was confirmed, got some of the last allocated copies, now the trouble of paying for it...