Everywhere
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13441757-7624908388276422.jpg

13441757-9384908388419588.jpg
13441757-4114908388345287.jpg
13441757-1864905982007541.jpg

I'm a huge Edgar Wright fan since Spaced and have steelbooks for all of his film releases, but that trailer really doesn't do it for me. Will watch the movie eventually and then decide whether to buy the steelbook

Never heard off it sounds like a chick flick tho
critics have highlighted it's very much in the Polanski's Repulsion / Zulawski's Possession area, so much more a thriller / psychological horror, people's mental state falling apart, that kind of thing. :ohno: personally, i love the teaser trailer @IRON MAN posted, and the second trailer's good, too. the third trailer shows a bit too much story, but also shows the lead character under a great deal of stress and menace. and Matt Smith looks to be playing a proper evil bastard, so i'm well up for this myself. :thumbs: edit: not sure what that says about me. :LOL:

critics have highlighted it's very much in the Polanski's Repulsion / Zulawski's Possession area, so much more a thriller / psychological horror, people's mental state falling apart, that kind of thing. :ohno: personally, i love the teaser trailer @IRON MAN posted, and the second trailer's good, too. the third trailer shows a bit too much story, but also shows the lead character under a great deal of stress and menace. and Matt Smith looks to be playing a proper evil bastard, so i'm well up for this myself. :thumbs:
I think it was a troll moment

This was supposed to be out a year ago and it’s Edgar wrights new film. I don’t believe that anyone who’s on a film forum and collects films won’t know what this is.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I think it was a troll moment

This was supposed to be out a year ago and it’s Edgar wrights new film. I don’t believe that anyone who’s on a film forum and collects films won’t know what this is.
To be super honest I knew about it last year, totally forgot about it and only checked the trailer out after receiving the mail from zavvi abour the steelbook alert :(

To be super honest I knew about it last year, totally forgot about it and only checked the trailer out after receiving the mail from zavvi abour the steelbook alert :(
But you still knew about it last year. The last year has been crazy and all the films that have been delayed because of it are mental so forgetting is understandable. But you knew about it. That wasn’t aimed at you by the way

I’m just glad it’s getting a steel release. I wasn’t sure if it was but then all his other films have so I had a bit of faith

Kind of a Thirteenth Floor premise initially, but what it'll turn into, gotta see.

Wish for that art to stay on the steelbook, maybe with less text.

Never heard off it sounds like a chick flick tho
What made you think that? And what's a 'chick flick' anyway? Genderization. In 15 years 'they'll' find your old posts, and rip you in quarters by horses. :smuggrin:

They didn't mean you...

Reactions: Flloydo
But you still knew about it last year. The last year has been crazy and all the films that have been delayed because of it are mental so forgetting is understandable. But you knew about it. That wasn’t aimed at you by the way

I’m just glad it’s getting a steel release. I wasn’t sure if it was but then all his other films have so I had a bit of faith
I know it wasn't directed at me, but I was just surprised to having completely forgotten about it. I remembered this as "Edgar Wrights Giallo hommage" and the trailer looked more like "Emily in Paris has some bad dreams". The reviews are pretty solid and stylistically it will be a feast for sure, but not a blind buy at this point.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm quite positive that won't be the final art although I want it to be. All the text on it gives away the fact that it's a poster and so it won't be used for a steelbook. Amaray for sure.