Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
Here are some cheap ones that I just received....

The Unleashed is very very glossy and nice...I got that one for free. They did a very good job on it for the price of the game...which can be found for $20 new.

img1987w.jpg

img1990id.jpg

Yeah I got that Star Wars coming as well :)

What about that Predator one? is it easy to find and cheap? a link would be nice :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/2936/

There's already a thread for Predator. You can find it cheap on eBay... I threw away the cheap alien figure... I hate a lot of extras...wish more games come with steelbook only.

Ever since I started buying older games a month ago, I find myself getting them so cheap...so much less than buying on release day.

If you want to get them cheap, then never buy them on release day...wait on eBay to get it cheaper for the mass produced one.

Yeah I got that Star Wars coming as well :)

What about that Predator one? is it easy to find and cheap? a link would be nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: biscuitnoir
I got mine for $20 from amazon :) I bought it used from Amazon - advertised as "like-new", the figure came broken so I contacted them and they gave me a discount price instead of returning it. I took their offer since the steelbook was in perfect condition.

As for the game, I don't think I'll ever touch it. Actually, I won't be touching any of the PS3 games :hilarious: I don't play games anymore. I rather spend my free time buying things online than playing games :D

So basically around $40 for it. Hmmm, I'll think about it, even tho I must say the steel looks gorgeous :drool:

We need more collectors to take picture of their collection. I really don't want to take any more bandwidth...so waiting for someone else to post pictures and i'll post some new ones :)