Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Amazon UK - HMV)

11177611-1444338654432081.jpg

11177611-2074338654441258.jpg

11177611-2054338652311021.jpg

Last edited:
It seems the Liverpool One HMV only got 2 of these delivered to store, so they may not be that widely available in store

Just watched this with a mate and it wasn't too bad.

The trailer really put me off and Hardys impression of Ron was awful but after watching the film it grew on me a little and was quite funny in the end.
Sad film in a way too with the mental issues but they also did leave a lot of story out but hey ho.

Hopefully will pick this up on a decent drop

Received today. Do amazon uk only use this A1 mailers when shipping steelbooks now? It's been a few months since my last steelbook order. They used to have great packaging. Just plain luck this arrived mint.

Great looking steelbook though. Really like it. Now, can't wait to see the film!

J7wJOU.jpg
0MwhoP.jpg
4h6JAD.jpg
z6dvIG.jpg

Received today. Do amazon uk only use this A1 mailers when shipping steelbooks now? It's been a few months since my last steelbook order. They used to have great packaging. Just plain luck this arrived mint.

Great looking steelbook though. Really like it. Now, can't wait to see the film!

J7wJOU.jpg
0MwhoP.jpg
4h6JAD.jpg
z6dvIG.jpg

I always select the "gift box" option. They put the steelbook in a bigger box for free.

And the steelbook looks mint, really like the embossing on that !

Reactions: spass
I always select the "gift box" option. They put the steelbook in a bigger box for free.

And the steelbook looks mint, really like the embossing on that !

Thanks, I might do that next time. Never used it and didn't know it was free. Shouldn't have to though, the packaging, which amazon.de still uses, was very good imo. ;)

J7wJOU.jpg
0MwhoP.jpg
4h6JAD.jpg
z6dvIG.jpg
Most of the Steelbooks I've had recently have been in the A1 mailers. They don't seem to send them out in the boxes anymore.:(

I had no new release steelbooks in the good packaging last year, the only one was an older release, I guess their doing the horrible A1 mailer for more UK customers now, not even prime is safe, the only good thing is they use their own delivery company for my orders.

Have to say this looks nice but I need to watch the movie first, not been impressed with some recent movies I've watched, good reviews or not I'll watch first, hopefully this one is better.

Just watched this with a mate and it wasn't too bad.

The trailer really put me off and Hardys impression of Ron was awful but after watching the film it grew on me a little and was quite funny in the end.
Sad film in a way too with the mental issues but they also did leave a lot of story out but hey ho.

Hopefully will pick this up on a decent drop
Just picked up my copy and checking last couple of pages of this thread looking for live pics came across your post - if this steel is still of interest the price is now GBP 10.99 as part of one of Zavvi's "Lightning Deals".
(Knowing my luck this'll be a fiver on Black Friday lol)