Legend (2015) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Reactions
3,333 0 0
Love Tom Hardy so this is a must-have. Guessing that price will come down!!

Feb 21, 2015
England
Reactions
363 0 0
I am that, that.
Ye, he's done some great stuff over the past couple of years

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Reactions
8,495 4 0
Tom Hardy is a fantastic actor, and one of my favourites. He was excellent as both of the Krays in this, but in my opinion the film was not all that. The best bits were all shown in the trailer, and it had some awful pacing issues. I came out of the cinema really disappointed. It's worth seeing for Tom Hardys performance, but it's a one watch only film.

It says something that the original Kemp brothers film was better!

My humble opinion of course.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,652 24 0
Really looking forward to checking the film out, and can't wait to see the art for this!

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Reactions
3,333 0 0
Tom Hardy is a fantastic actor, and one of my favourites. He was excellent as both of the Krays in this, but in my opinion the film was not all that. The best bits were all shown in the trailer, and it had some awful pacing issues. I came out of the cinema really disappointed. It's worth seeing for Tom Hardys performance, but it's a one watch only film.

I know what you mean, not the best film but great for the Hardy performances.

Everyone's favourite line of course is "Like a western" ;)

Steelselecta

Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
UK
Reactions
8,495 4 0
Definitely a great performance by Hardy hands down. Just a shame the writers etc wasted a good opportunity.

Love that line, but the best quote in the film, well I can't say it here on this site, far to rude. But when "Ronnie" says how he treated a gay lover, I burst out laughing in the cinema and no one else did! I must of looked like a right sicko!! Lol

Sep 8, 2013
Reactions
327 0 0
Would be funny if it's another version of the Tom Cruise film by Ridley Scott.

I hope the art is just loads of different shots of Tom Hardy's face looking angry and bemused like in the film.

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Reactions
5,723 2 0
well live now
was goona stick a pre-order in but at £29.99 for 1 disc they can shove where the sun don't shine :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

basil :thumbs:

Aug 6, 2014
The Shire
Reactions
133 0 0

I couldn't have put it better myself unfortunately!

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,011 0 0
A definite purchase for me for sure love Tom hardy movies will wait on a reasonable price before I purchase.