Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Amazon UK - HMV)

11177611-1444338654432081.jpg

11177611-2074338654441258.jpg

11177611-2054338652311021.jpg

Last edited:
Tom Hardy is a fantastic actor, and one of my favourites. He was excellent as both of the Krays in this, but in my opinion the film was not all that. The best bits were all shown in the trailer, and it had some awful pacing issues. I came out of the cinema really disappointed. It's worth seeing for Tom Hardys performance, but it's a one watch only film.

It says something that the original Kemp brothers film was better!

My humble opinion of course.

Tom Hardy is a fantastic actor, and one of my favourites. He was excellent as both of the Krays in this, but in my opinion the film was not all that. The best bits were all shown in the trailer, and it had some awful pacing issues. I came out of the cinema really disappointed. It's worth seeing for Tom Hardys performance, but it's a one watch only film.

I know what you mean, not the best film but great for the Hardy performances.

Everyone's favourite line of course is "Like a western" ;)

Reactions: Steelselecta
Definitely a great performance by Hardy hands down. Just a shame the writers etc wasted a good opportunity.

Love that line, but the best quote in the film, well I can't say it here on this site, far to rude. But when "Ronnie" says how he treated a gay lover, I burst out laughing in the cinema and no one else did! I must of looked like a right sicko!! Lol

Reactions: Ultron96 and luke98
Would be funny if it's another version of the Tom Cruise film by Ridley Scott.

I hope the art is just loads of different shots of Tom Hardy's face looking angry and bemused like in the film.

Reactions: luke98

I couldn't have put it better myself unfortunately!

Reactions: Steelselecta
A definite purchase for me for sure love Tom hardy movies will wait on a reasonable price before I purchase.