Mar 24, 2013
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: 19.99

Legend-Boitier-Metal-Exclusivite-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg
Legend-Boitier-Metal-Exclusivite-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind ordering one.
But for the life of me I can't remember how to order off FNAC. It keeps telling me "field Shipping Address State is required" when there is no "State" field.

Oh my god I love this movie, need this, what the best way to get one? @virkia
Best thing to do is not to pre-order or buy any in September - this being the first of the three waves - and to wait for the second wave in October when there will be an offer in place of 3 FuturePaks for the price of 2.

From the Fench steelbook site:-Steelbookpro:-
"— MAJ le 28 août 2019 — Les habituels 5 € offerts n’apparaîtront pas pour cette vague de 33 futurepaks. Mais c’est pour une bonne raison : une autre offre est prévue. En effet, dès le 20 septembre, ils seront dans une offre 2=3 (ceux sortis le 20 septembre). Il faudra attendre la sortie des autres futurepaks pour qu’ils bénéficient également de l’offre (le 15 octobre, puis le 12 novembre)."

I only posted earlier today those with English language titles and I even left out a couple of those . . . left out the majority as they have bilingual titles . . . there are 33 different FuturePaks upcoming in total split over three waves ...
Wave One - September 20, 2019
Wave Two - October 15, 2019
Wave Three - November 12, 2019

... which makes me feel kinda uncomfortable with France gets so many in such a short space of time while in the UK not that many more have been released in total since they started here in May, 2014.

Best thing to do is not to pre-order or buy any in September - this being the first of the three waves - and to wait for the second wave in October when there will be an offer in place of 3 FuturePaks for the price of 2.

From the Fench steelbook site:-Steelbookpro:-
"— MAJ le 28 août 2019 — Les habituels 5 € offerts n’apparaîtront pas pour cette vague de 33 futurepaks. Mais c’est pour une bonne raison : une autre offre est prévue. En effet, dès le 20 septembre, ils seront dans une offre 2=3 (ceux sortis le 20 septembre). Il faudra attendre la sortie des autres futurepaks pour qu’ils bénéficient également de l’offre (le 15 octobre, puis le 12 novembre)."

I only posted earlier today those with English language titles and I even left out a couple of those . . . left out the majority as they have bilingual titles . . . there are 33 different FuturePaks upcoming in total split over three waves ...
Wave One - September 20, 2019
Wave Two - October 15, 2019
Wave Three - November 12, 2019

... which makes me feel kinda uncomfortable with France gets so many in such a short space of time while in the UK not that many more have been released in total since they started here in May, 2014.
FuturePaks backyard is France. the owner is French. fyi

Yes, + another 20 - this time nearly all of the Studio Ghibli collection in three hits (like ^) - making it 53 in total announced in the past few days . . . truly raining FuturePaks across The Channel . . . French titles on all of these with similar roundel artwork as ours in the UK only this time against a white (TBC) background rather than silver.

Similar offer as ^ of "3 for 2" unknown at this time.

No one has an extra copy to sell me? There's no evidence this has ever been listed on eBay. Seems impossible to find even though it came out about 1 month ago.