Multi Little Nightmares 2 (2021)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Return to the world of charming horror that has terrified over 1 million fans. Face a completely new set of distorted enemies as Mono, and learn how to be as courageous as a child. Little Nightmares II is coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC Digital, and Nintendo Switch in 2020.

t620x300-b9c7208fde079fa9b0bd194ed8ea686f.jpg

little-nightmares-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live quite far away from a store tbh mate and I don’t drive so that option is out the window for me. Plus I have no idea where I’ll be living in February, I could possibly be near a store but I really can’t say for now.

okay thanks. I did find on their website that they take it on dispatch unless the pre order is over 90 days which this one is so that seems why. Unless you pay with PayPal of course and that’s straight away

I have a feeling this will be in stock closer the time of release. I’ll keep my game order for now and then closer the time I’ll cancel and order either again from them, the site you shared or the other site with the key ring/lenti card. Cheers tho

Oh, I was only going by them saying they would refund the difference if the pre-order ended up being less, so I could be wrong mate.
I haven't pre-ordered anything from them yet I only ordered the 6 edition for the PC with it being cheap.

I should imagine they would still have this nearer the time.
Also tho mate I don't mind sticking one on pre-order ( if they charge now or not) and having it come to me, up to you mate :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh, I was only going by them saying they would refund the difference if the pre-order ended up being less, so I could be wrong mate.
I haven't pre-ordered anything from them yet I only ordered the 6 edition for the PC with it being cheap.

I should imagine they would still have this nearer the time.
Also tho mate I don't mind sticking one on pre-order ( if they charge now or not) and having it come to me, up to you mate :thumbs:

That’s very kind of you but I should be ok closer the time. I appreciate the help though mate thank you

Reactions: Robles
Isn't that just the front art... the previous image showed the back art, no?

Yes and no.

I was thinking the same but nothings
confirmed. It’s weird that they showed the back art previously as you could see the spine and now the front. Only 2 months until release so time will tell

Oh damn I was going to pre order this a few days before release from that Bandai store to get the extra key ring and lenti card but the listing lets you add to cart but can’t seem to get any further plus I forgot about all this extra 20% VAT that will most likely get added on as it’s a order in 2021. Should of just paid for it at the end of December to escape all that nonsense.

I’ll most likely order from that the game collection as it’s cheaper and free shipping

Edit: TV edition seems to have disappeared from the Bandai website except a PC edition

Last edited:
I don't get this game or what it's about that's why I never bothered with the first one.

It’s a puzzle game styled out as an escape. It’s a nightmarish horror world and you basically need to escape the evil. In the first game the story unravels a tad and you find out a little bit about who you are, what’s going on and why you were taken in the first place. It’s secretive, creepy and eerie. It’s pretty perfect for what they set out to achieve. There’s still a lot we don’t know and this follows on from the first game. You are a character called six, you wear a yellow raincoat and have a small lighter to help you see.

it’s beautiful in a creepy and haunting way

So this now says sold out on Bandais website and you are unable to contact them. I’m not sure if it’s a U.K. thing since brexit 14 days ago and if you can still buy this From other European counties through their website but even when it did work in the checkout the other day you were unable to select U.K. as a delivery address. Absolutely gutted. Really wanted the extra item and the lenti card.

however, some of the other sites have dropped the price of the tv edition so there’s that

Reactions: Lone Crusader
It’s a puzzle game styled out as an escape. It’s a nightmarish horror world and you basically need to escape the evil. In the first game the story unravels a tad and you find out a little bit about who you are, what’s going on and why you were taken in the first place. It’s secretive, creepy and eerie. It’s pretty perfect for what they set out to achieve. There’s still a lot we don’t know and this follows on from the first game. You are a character called six, you wear a yellow raincoat and have a small lighter to help you see.

it’s beautiful in a creepy and haunting way

So this now says sold out on Bandais website and you are unable to contact them. I’m not sure if it’s a U.K. thing since brexit 14 days ago and if you can still buy this From other European counties through their website but even when it did work in the checkout the other day you were unable to select U.K. as a delivery address. Absolutely gutted. Really wanted the extra item and the lenti card.

however, some of the other sites have dropped the price of the tv edition so there’s that
Thanks, I might pick this up but I'm unsure yet.

Thanks, I might pick this up but I'm unsure yet.

It’s certainly worth it because you can the first so cheap now. That way if you don’t like it you don’t need to bother with this one and you’ve not wasted too much money.
I actually convinced 2 mates into the first one over the past week and they love it. I think they bought the digital copy from the store and got the extra DL with it

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Man this post Brexit thing is such crap... Bandai removed all of their Collector's Editions and Steelbook Packs from their store for UK customers. I used to buy collectible from them fairly often and now I can only see standard editions of games for PC.
And apparently now we have to pay the 20% VAT also for things we order from China.. Just ordered myself a pack of protector boxes and had to pay extra VAT while last year I didn't have to...

So disappointing :(

I still need to complete the first one... may as well restart it I suppose, since I can't even remember much about it.

I'm in same boat with you.. I started it and got through first part and then never picked it up again.. and I don't remember why.
I got stuck and eventually lost my patience, that's why I never completed it. :LOL:

• Haha