Digibook Little Shop Of Horrors Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
This is being released on the 9th of October - same date as Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

available here

attachment.php

Thanks to theusher for the heads up!

Attachments

• lsoh_1_US.jpg
    lsoh_1_US.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 221
  • lsoh_promo_US.jpg
    lsoh_promo_US.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 185
I won't be missing this one. Such a silly and great movie.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

$24.49 at Amazon currently. It doesn't specify Digibook, but i'd imagine that all that'll be getting released on that date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought it this weekend, great digibook too. Part gloss and matte so looks and feels awesome. has a never seen alternate ending which I guess was the original ending but studio made them switch ....and re-film. Something weird, there is a personal letter from the director about it inside the digibook separate from the pages etc.

Reactions: pmartin252
I made a video for this if anybody is interested. It's such a great release. I've watched it 4 times already and went through all the extras. :D

Contender for release of the year for me. :D (if it were not for that James Bond set that is :movie:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a beautiful digibook of a very fun film. A local store of mine has something like 15 copies of this which they never seem to sell. I am surprised this has not sold more quickly.