Release date: June 15, 2017
Purchase link: Live by Night
Price: €29.99

81B+hzwH8DL._SL1500_.jpg

81saELXRr8L._SL1500_.jpg

91YFkfrbszL._SL1500_.jpg

71uR6HlYcHL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here some live pictures of the german Live by Night Steelbook. It is not exclusive to Amazon.de. It´s also avalible at Saturn and Media Markt for 10 Euro less.

live_steel_1 (Medium).JPG live_steel_2 (Medium).JPG live_steel_3 (Medium).JPG live_steel_4 (Medium).JPG live_steel_5 (Medium).JPG live_steel_6 (Medium).JPG live_steel_7 (Medium).JPG

Received mine yesterday in the wonderful cardboard envelope...beautifully smashed! Just lovely...lately everything has been arriving damaged...they will re-send..probably in the same packaging. Amazon Germany used to be the best at shipping.
Received mine yesterday in the wonderful cardboard envelope...beautifully smashed! Just lovely...lately everything has been arriving damaged...they will re-send..probably in the same packaging. Amazon Germany used to be the best at shipping.
every single amazon site now send steelbooks in this stupid envelops, i had some oirders from France, Italy, UK and Spain and oh man i had to ask for replacements on all of them, and keep on telling them is because of the package they use, but they keep on sending them in the envelops, i'm on my 4th SICARIO from France an every time arrives damage, i all ready had it, i think i will go on e bay even if i pay extra, its just frustrating, its like they dont care!