London 2012 Olympics

Just a few more weeks for the grand opening! I thought that it would be fun to discuss teams, athletes and medals here! :) So, what are your expectations for the Games? Which discipline are you most excited for?

olympic-rings-200x200-100x100.jpg

Just traveling back from Wembley, Mexico deserved to win.... Japan played some good football but wasn't creating enough chances

There were lots of converted Mexican fans there... lots of big moustaches!

Just traveling back from Wembley, Mexico deserved to win.... Japan played some good football but wasn't creating enough chances

There were lots of converted Mexican fans there... lots of big moustaches!

lol yeah I am getting home and having some brews to celebrate. We've never won a medal in football before, we got 4th place like 20 some odd years ago. I think it's time!

I hope South Korea pulls the upset against Brazil, if not we'll just have to play our hearts out and the best shall win. Man I am excited! :oohyeah:

I am hoping our good streak of us kicking their minor teams behinds continues. Here's me crossing my fingers :p

Will see about that Jorge...:hilarious::hilarious:

Im kidding honey, its all fun and games for me, Im loving this final, I love Mexico's soccer so it will be a good game...:)

Good luck to both of us...:)

I just have to say something..

Thanks to the British people for an amazing olympic games, very organized, really beautiful to watch...:)

Thank you and congratulations...it will be a very hard act to follow...:)

Will see about that Jorge...:hilarious::hilarious:

Im kidding honey, its all fun and games for me, Im loving this final, I love Mexico's soccer so it will be a good game...:)

Good luck to both of us...:)

Oh it's going to be a good match, I hope Neymar brings his a game. Good luck to both teams

Just came back from a very tiring day at the Olympics :scat:

Olympic stadium is very impressive at first hand and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Londoner lol.

Went to see the Hockey semi final; Australia vs Germany. Germany were the better team and their goalkeeper was outstanding.

On a final note. Usain Bolt. Simply the greatest sprinter to have ever lived. Smart money is on Jamaica taking the 4x100 crown as well.

Here are a few pics I managed to take.

5ac2520f-2186-9208.jpg

5ac2520f-21a0-1c5a.jpg

5ac2520f-21ad-2e66.jpg

5ac2520f-21c9-0281.jpg

5ac2520f-21d8-6f45.jpg

5ac2520f-21fc-dbdf.jpg

Reactions: Munstarz40
Women's beach volleyball semi finals and finals, are all that i've watched of the olympics this year. I'm more into the winter olympics personally. Especially women's curling.