HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
london-film-and-comic-con-logo.jpg

Olympia Grand Hall, London, UK

Info: http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

I guess this is more of a dressing up as your hero and autograph hunting event!

No guests at this one enticing me in yet.

I was going to go for Alex Winter, but he's cancelled again

will only be popping in for Tom Skerrit (Alien one sheet) and possibly Robert Duncan McNeil (Masters of the Universe one sheet)

hoping to go this year

havent been to a convention in a while.

had to put it off last year because of work.
but woohoo im off this year, im sure bigrob will be attending

I don't like getting DVDs/Blus signed mate. I'm more of a poster man (as you can tell by my thread)

My original US one sheet of Police Academy arrived today, which I'll be getting signed by Michael Winslow at the show.

Bai Ling has been confirmed to appear all weekend!!

Will be getting her to sign my 'The Crow' US one sheet poster

i like the idea of this srt of thing but, you will end up spending a bomb just for a few signings, after travel and all expenses you will be better off buy it from a shop lol

Buying signatures from a shop? Who will charge you £50+ for a signature that will cost you £15? Plus you get to take the actual item you want signed and get to meet the person face to face!

I've met some fantastic people over the years....... buy from a shop? No way :D

And with other things like statues/books/Blu-Rays, etc.... they are always sold at a discount at these shows too ;)

Holy sh*t bags, Karl Urban was announced last night to attend both Saturday and Sunday!!

Gonna try and get him, I just hope a dealer will have a Dredd UK quad or US one sheet poster available!

Had a quick fly visit to this yesterday. Managed to meet and get the following -

* Bai Ling - signed my US one sheet poster for 'The Crow' (really really nice woman!)
* Michael Winslow - signed my US one sheet poster for 'Police Academy'
* Adam Baldin - signed my US one sheet poster for 'Serenity'
* Tom Skeritt - signed my UK Quad poster for 'Alien'

All the guests I met were great, I just wish I could've stayed a little longer

I'll get pics in my thread up soon

I was down there today.

Managed to meet Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Tom Skerritt and Kieron Jecchinis

Was a good event, less busy than they have been in previous years at Earls Court