Lone Survivor (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Astro Creations Exclusive 001) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: April 2024
Purchase links: Slim Slip Edition - XL Slip Edition (Pre-order on November 24, at 8 PM - GMT)
Price: £24.99 (Slim Slip Edition) - £44.99 (XL Slip Edition)
Notes: WEA SteelBook, 3K Print Run - Numbered Slim Slip Edition limited to 1200 - XL Slip Edition limited to 1800

380739115_878609903792567_4542752893804772421_n.jpg 384557611_349943481049141_6897853089237001952_n.jpgFB_IMG_1700481021178.jpg
384573667_990990995325618_3992189068536960081_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking exactly the same thing, I did initially go to put it in the steel.

A very minor thing, could the sticker be easier to peel away from the cellophane? By no means a big deal, but I would have liked to have peeled it off and stuck it to the slip.
Hi, Most cut around them if they wish to keep them and put it in the folder. I've peeled a few off here so shouldn't be stuck on to much?

are they finished to ship all slim slip orders please ?

because they said they will ship all slim, and then the XL slip orders .... so if anyone got any ideas, thanks in advance for your answer ;)
All UK individual S&S orders have been shipped. International orders, or those who ordered both S&S and XL, are yet to ship.

Hi, Most cut around them if they wish to keep them and put it in the folder. I've peeled a few off here so shouldn't be stuck on to much?
I know, I get it too... Totally understand (and laughed along with) some of the reactions to my sticker preference :LOL:

I happen to like a well produced, well designed sticker, and if it looks nice on the front before the cellophane is removed, I'll pop it straight back on after I break the seal.

I even have specific places I'll put certain stickers, dependent upon the retailer.

I think many of us in this game are a little weird in different ways, y'know? :rofl: :thumbs:

Hi @AstroC13

When will EU customers get it?
Thx
Shipping as we speak, I know this may seem a slightly strange way to do this but it was the easiest way for me to work through the orders being its just myself. I've learned a ton on this release and how to make things work more efficiently in the future and better for customers.
I will say I'm very happy that i have been able to get almost half the orders shipped within a week or two of the expected release date that i set. I've waited up to 12 months and more from bigger companies to release so I'm proud I've been able to do what I've done this far.
Everyone will receive there order in safe packaging with little to no damage, if it means this happens by a means of being a bit slower then I'm happy with that.

I thank everyone for there support and patience on this first release.

I know, I get it too... Totally understand (and laughed along with) some of the reactions to my sticker preference :LOL:

I happen to like a well produced, well designed sticker, and if it looks nice on the front before the cellophane is removed, I'll pop it straight back on after I break the seal.

I even have specific places I'll put certain stickers, dependent upon the retailer.

I think many of us in this game are a little weird in different ways, y'know? :rofl: :thumbs:
ITs cool and honestly no issue, we all have our Quirks and tbh i love the feedback no matter how small. From the outset i discussed wanting these releases to be somewhat community driven, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Maybe on the next release ill make two stickers, one that's on the front and ill pop one inside for those that like them, it wouldn't take much for me to do this.

Im really pleased you like it.

I thought by sticker he meant the whole tech sheet on the back being a sticker, since that's what was being discussed... :facepalm:
Otherwise I do like the company logo stickers myself, and sometimes it's sad to rip them off with the shrink wrap and throw away (I don't cut them out).

I thought by sticker he meant the whole tech sheet on the back being a sticker, since that's what was being discussed... :facepalm:
Otherwise I do like the company logo stickers myself, and sometimes it's sad to rip them off with the shrink wrap and throw away (I don't cut them out).
The Info Card is a hard card stock with no glue, that fits in the slip or the content folder on the XL

Ah! I see where I might've mislead you there. Soz :D

Both Manta and PA have some great stickers on the shrink wrap, (I'm really liking the recent Blufans Premium ones too) some peel away easier than others.... I totally get people cutting them out and stashing them inside, but if I can find a good place to reapply them to the slip, I often do :smuggrin:

I will say I'm very happy that i have been able to get almost half the orders shipped within a week or two of the expected release date that i set. I've waited up to 12 months and more from bigger companies to release so I'm proud I've been able to do what I've done this far.

Yeh deffo good impressions. Showing up some of the premium retailers and their multiple delays and lack of comms.