IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 12, 2021
Purchase links: Slip + SteelBook - SteelBook only
Price: £28.99 (Slip + SteelBook) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)
Note: Slip exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers. Matte SteelBook with gloss slip.

13120832-1134863741211515.jpg

13120832-1364863741435723.jpg
13120832-1274863741154761.jpg
13120832-1214863778994313.jpg
13120832-1554863741313938.jpg
13120832-1334863753083562.jpg

Last edited:
Same old boring artwork. If they were going to re-use artwork, they should have gone with the HMV exclusive Steelbook artwork which was pretty damn nice.

Same old boring artwork. If they were going to re-use artwork, they should have gone with the HMV exclusive Steelbook artwork which was pretty damn nice.
What are you talking about? This artwork hasn't been used for a steelbook previously... the back was on a futureshop magnet and the slip art was on the FAC steel, but that's about it.

What are you talking about? This artwork hasn't been used for a steelbook previously... the back was on a futureshop magnet and the slip art was on the FAC steel, but that's about it.

You just proved my point. The slip artwork is the same as the FAC Steelbook too. It is very similar to the FAC release and I don't like it.

Last edited:
You just proved my point. It is very similar in style to the FAC release and I don't like it.
Yes, but that's just the slip, not the steelbook. Seeing as the slip is an optional extra, that's not all that relevant. Not to mention FAC was a WEA premium. I already own the FAC, but personally I really like this steel design. No need for the slip though, as we've established.

We do evidently have a difference of opinion regarding design though, as I thought the HMV was absolutely atrocious. Ugly cheap looking thing, both design and finish :rofl:

Yes, but that's just the slip, not the steelbook. Seeing as the slip is an optional extra, that's not all that relevant. Not to mention FAC was a WEA premium. I already own the FAC, but personally I really like this steel design. No need for the slip though, as we've established.

We do evidently have a difference of opinion regarding design though, as I thought the HMV was absolutely atrocious. Ugly cheap looking thing, both design and finish :rofl:

Haha good joke. Mods can we get a ban over here please?

I remember being told “you have to watch this!” But thought although not a bad movie; it’s not great. I don’t know any of the previous releases but I think this looks quite good. If that slip box is good quality, it would be a good item for a fan of the movie. Let’s see if it sells out.

I love @snooloui brutal responses, zero facs given :LOL::rofl:

This does look alright, question because I've never paid attention before they don't offer up the RC exclusives to us peasants once they're in stock do they? It's not like a RC PO bonus thing? They'll remain exclusive to RC members until the end of time even if they're left with them after the apocalypse?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and snooloui
I like the steel and the slip but July is already over packed. I had nearly £300 of pre orders that I’ve completely had cut down 70ish% of them. Far too expensive and quite frankly getting sick of all these re releases. 4K or not. There’s constantly an anniversary and it’s getting boring now

I like the steel and the slip but July is already over packed. I had nearly £300 of pre orders that I’ve completely had cut down 70ish% of them. Far too expensive and quite frankly getting sick of all these re releases. 4K or not. There’s constantly an anniversary and it’s getting boring now

what on Earth did you have on PO?

I'm sat at home everyday waiting for the postman to deliver stuff until I remember I haven't actually got anything on order :LOL::rofl:
(ok that's a small fib but all I've got is Blufans WW, Blufans Blade Runner & Manta's Tenet)

Is this going on sale today? If so, it's not yet available to non Red Carpet members.

eOne, so will that be a region "B" Blu-ray disc?

what on Earth did you have on PO?

I'm sat at home everyday waiting for the postman to deliver stuff until I remember I haven't actually got anything on order :LOL::rofl:
(ok that's a small fib but all I've got is Blufans WW, Blufans Blade Runner & Manta's Tenet)

Oh I’m the same this month and last month, literally no pre orders. But I’ve got a couple for June and loads for July. I will cancel the others I’m keeping and re order with codes anyway but still a lot for july - there’s already: Logan lenti, mortal kombat (2021) 4K, Scot pilgrim vs world 4K, x men 3 lenti, shrek 4K, ghost in the shell 4K box set, first class lenti, true romance 4K box set, days of future past lenti

this and god knows what else. Just that list above, without codes comes to £289.92

And then there’s this too (steel is fantastic) would push pre orders over £300. It’s getting ridiculous now (that’s without the premiums you mention)

Reactions: tommyh84
Is this going on sale today? If so, it's not yet available to non Red Carpet members.

eOne, so will that be a region "B" Blu-ray disc?
RC now, standard midday I believe. Not confirmed, but yes, it's very likely the 1080p disc will be region B. All the extras are on the UHD disc as well though apparently.