Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has awesome art, I will try to get it. However, I already have the original FS lenticular as well as both FS Mondo releases. It's a good thing I didn't get the UK or French steels as I would be overflowing with Looper steels.

I remember you missing one or almost, so thought of you ! check out also Ex_Machina FAC and Chappie FAC :)
Haha yeah... my heart literally sank when I almost missed out on Whiplash! Again, thanks for the heads up bud. ;)

tell me about it, this is stressing me out lol so many all at the same time

check also Chappie film arena Collection and Ex Machina Film Arena Collection(Possible)
Same here. I'm mentally counting down my account balance with every release :LOL:. :woot: quickly followed by :arghh:.

I missed out on Ex_Machina though, so I'll hopefully be able to get the FA release.

Same here. I'm mentally counting down my account balance with every release :LOL:. :woot: quickly followed by :arghh:.

I missed out on Ex_Machina though, so I'll hopefully be able to get the FA release.

there's so many country it seems now getting out with this steel, at first it was only zavvi, after Germany and others I have seen if I am right, now this one :woot:

Thanks @harry !

They (FA), sure are busy atm!! :p

I already have 4 different Looper steels. I'm sure I can handle 1 more, lol! ;)

you scared me, was counting in my head and only got mine to 3 had to go to the shelf and look but there stood 444
was about to ask which I missed but now I can calm down

Reactions: spass
OMG this is too much stress for me all those FAC releases announced and all that goes with it, some find it exciting, I second that(Hyper Excited for me) but add ''Stressed out'' to the mix :rofl:
I had to take something to calm me dow lmao and almost took 2 extra by mistake, this would have been me => :sleep:

I am not doing any grocery shopping anymore :dunno:

After today I'm right there with you. In the last two days there have been four new titles and supposedly we still have at least two box sets on the way this year as well! Good thing no GBs opened today I was at a clients all day and would have missed out.

After today I'm right there with you. In the last two days there have been four new titles and supposedly we still have at least two box sets on the way this year as well! Good thing no GBs opened today I was at a clients all day and would have missed out.

I know it feels so overwhelming, well to me, don't want to miss anything, excited though but maybe a bit too much than I can handle right now with all that info all at once :wow: