Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Film Arena have announced/released more titles in the last few months than any of the other 'premium' retailers (Blufans, HDzeta, Kimchi, Novamedia and Plain Archive) have ever announced/released. Ridiculous.

The main reason why there is a release of Looper in Czech Republic now is that the current blu-ray's picture quality is quite bad (almost one third of the frame cropped).

So there will be a new release with better picture quality, hence this is a chance for FilmArena to make it into a steelbook edition.

Even tho there are already plenty of nice releases I am still very happy this will get a proper fullslip+extras treatment.

The main reason why there is a release of Looper in Czech Republic now is that the current blu-ray's picture quality is quite bad (almost one third of the frame cropped).

So there will be a new release with better picture quality, hence this is a chance for FilmArena to make it into a steelbook edition.

Even tho there are already plenty of nice releases I am still very happy this will get a proper fullslip+extras treatment.
I'll do some research when I get a chance- but this is the first I am hearing about any problems with incorrect aspect ratios with this release... (not questioning you- I just have never heard this)

So tempted to go in on this.... I already own the HMV UK exclusive along with the Mondo steelbook. This is one of my fav films, very curious to see the slip packaging on this... ;)

NOOOOO! Please don't do it FA!. Don't you know there are 3 exclusive steelbooks out there already?

Brilliant movie. But I'd rather see at this point a title that hasn't seen a steelbook yet; I'll keep an eye on this though, if only to satisfy my curiosity.
Exactly my thoughts though, will keep an eye on it simply to see FA's slip. But I'm afraid it might be really good and I might be tempted to buy a copy. :cautious:

Love the film but we already have too many versions of this..

UK
France Lenti magnet
Future Shop Lenti magnet
Mondo X

Spain
Netherlands metalpak

But since its FA, I'll be checking it out..

Reactions: augustus
Futureshop release with the lenticular magnet is still the KING.
Looper Mondo all the way! I like the UK one as well but The Mondo is the best for me. I already have enough Loopers so will more than likely pass on this, I'm sure FA will do a great job though!