Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh. Interesting. I liked Looper, and the only version I have is the French lenti one... so I'll keep an eye on this :)

PS. @Actarus would you mind adding me to your tag lists for anything Film Arena related? :thumbs:

I have five different releases of this film, goddamn. I love the film though, but FilmArena will have to make something really stunning. I do know that they are able to blow my mind and force me to buy my sixth Looper steel... :thumbs:

Man... This movie is amazing, but how many releases should this one get? Futureshop, UK/HMV, France, then Mondo x FS. Good artwork or bad, I am skipping this. I hope we get something new next time!
Same here, passing on this release. Already had the UK and CA versions, no need for more steels

Ooh. Interesting. I liked Looper, and the only version I have is the French lenti one... so I'll keep an eye on this :)

PS. @Actarus would you mind adding me to your tag lists for anything Film Arena related? :thumbs:

For me I am SUPER Excited about this film arena release, so for those who are saying they do not need another version of Looper, some members do not own any copy. So it is great if you have 3 or 4 and don't need one, but no need to say this doesn't need to happen because of your own needs. Some people like me are super excited about this release, I can't wait to own my First Looper and to have it from Film Arena what more can I ask.

I am not the only one who doesn't have a copy of this, so let us be happy that we will be able to get one...and you will have time to enjoy plenty more other releases that are coming out left and right. They don't show any sign of stopping, so plenty for you to enjoy if you are not interested in Looper.

Watched it again yesterday, loved it more than the first time, I understood more the 2nd time :)

PS: added you to my Tag list :)

I have just ordered Mondo Variant and I will be ordering this. FA Editions are becoming must have now