Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah that's nice artwork and different, :) don't mind FA releasing this, maybe a wallet rest for some collectors. This has potential to become my favorite release for this movie, will be even better with the goodies. :thumbs:

Yeesh - I love FA as there weren't many so seemed collectable - they keep saturating us with all these releases they're gonna drive down their own desirability. Just my opinion of course and I may prove to be completely wrong - I hope they do really well.
Correct me, if I'm wrong (I don't own any FA releases yet), but the FAC isn't a numbered series, is it? Like Blufans and Plain Archive have PA 001, 002, 003, etc. FA doesn't do that with this collection, do they? So then why would it matter how many titles they release? You wouldn't have to buy each one, because they would still look perfectly in order on your shelf. As long as each release is a high-quality release, then they should keep them coming.

Looper is a great movie, but I'm pretty content with the Mondo steelbook and US slipcover.

Reactions: Driver and lights
darn, just got my Mondo Looper, now this is looking nice too. Like the design! Wonder if FA will go all out on this and give it a lenti and fullslip and goodies as well. I need to control myself man now that I am looking at FA as well:ohno::arghh:

Correct me, if I'm wrong (I don't own any FA releases yet), but the FAC isn't a numbered series, is it? Like Blufans and Plain Archive have PA 001, 002, 003, etc. FA doesn't do that with this collection, do they? So then why would it matter how many titles they release? You wouldn't have to buy each one, because they would still look perfectly in order on your shelf. As long as each release is a high-quality release, then they should keep them coming.

Looper is a great movie, but I'm pretty content with the Mondo steelbook and US slipcover.

No you're right it isn't a numbered series but some releases they do such as "Interview with a Vampire" was limited to 500 with numbered slips - this increases their collect-ability and makes them more sought after - like anything saturating the market decreases their desire-ability. Don't mistake my comment for negativity, I really love the effort they make with the slips therefore will support them fully, I just want them to keep their standing among collectors that's all.

Reactions: Phantasmic
Though this is WEA, the artwork has been used in a couple of slips in varying ways.

WEA simply means that the artwork chosen can never have been used on a steelbook previously, but it can have been used on other products such as posters, Amarays and most often on Blu-ray Slipcover and other multitude of Products...

A very High amount of WEA steelbooks, Artworks have all been previously used before on other products, this is extremely common. once you know and start paying attention, you start to notice all of that.

WEA simply means that the artwork chosen can never have been used on a steelbook previously, but it can have been used on other products such as posters, Amarays and most often on Blu-ray Slipcover and other multitude of Products...

A very High amount of WEA steelbooks, Artworks have all been previously used before on other products, this is extremely common. once you know and start paying attention, you start to notice all of that.

I think most know what WEA means :rolleyes:

It was a simple criticism of the steel. How would I have mentioned this if I wasn't paying attention :naughty:

Reactions: earthscope
If this gets a full slip and lenti I will be all over it

Yes this will be a film arena Collection numbered edition with WEA Fullslip and Confirmed Lenticular Magnet.
The rest of the package will be release later on as of now no more information as to what it will contain, you must wait for more information on the package.

and @Driver

Indeed @RekLess film arena do not have their ''film arena Collection Numbered Edition with WEA Fullslips'' being part of ''a numbered series as you have stated like Nova, Kimchi, Blufans does. They are only numbered by FAC releases, so each release are numbered within their own release, but the FAC lineup is not numbered, they do not follow each other in a rigid numbered specific order.

They started with WWA steels for their exclusive FullSlip Packages(ie: FAC) and now have started doing also their own WEA Steelbooks for their exclusive FAC releases. They do both type of packages still; FAC exclusive numbered editions either using a WWA Steel or a WEA Steel. On an average, their print run go from 300 to 4000(first time with Birdman). You will still see on a regular basis the FAC releases that are using the WWA steels go from 300 to 1500 print run that is very normal(depending at how many steels they can put their hands on) but their WEA of course have a higher print run.

• Informative
Reactions: RekLess and Driver
I think most know what WEA means :rolleyes:

It was a simple criticism of the steel. How would I have mentioned this if I wasn't paying attention :naughty:

it's not a criticism per say, most WEA steelbooks have had their artwork used prior to...that is not criticizing, it's just a normal procedure that goes into the WEA Steelbook process

it's not a criticism per say, most WEA steelbooks have had their artwork used prior to...that is not criticizing, it's just a normal procedure that goes into the WEA Steelbook process

Normal procedure for the studio. As the potential end user / consumer, it is a criticism. Also timing and the fact that the previous releases had artworks not seen or used before was considered in my criticism

Reactions: earthscope
It's good to see Film Arena score some WEA for this release.
I think I'll pass on it though as I've already got the UK & mondo versions, and this doesn't top them in my opinion.