Lost in Translation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday, November 12 @ around 6PM GMT)
Price: £15.99

23244531_10154757226315146_7258986358230775809_n.jpg

11573115-1714523477598642.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf! Wasn’t expecting this. Would much prefer a premium though. I recently asked manta about this.

Not bad art. Although would like some Japanese bright lights somewhere on the front

@Noodles

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Holy cr@p! This is actually happening? You won’t hear me saying this very often but.... “Erm, thanks Zavvi” :woot:

Wtf! Wasn’t expecting this. Would much prefer a premium though. I recently asked manta about this.

Not bad art. Although would like some Japanese bright lights somewhere on the front

@Noodles
Definitely a nice surprise to come online to! I'll definitely be getting this, although the colours are a little on the dull side, so hopefully it ends up being gloss to help make it pop a bit.

I remember back when @eonedirect used to visit the forums and shared some stunning artwork (see below) they'd put together for a possible steelbook release, which unfortunately got rejected along with a few others... so another case of the studio being strict about what can/can't be used no doubt.

Steelbooks_ARCHIVE_Range2.jpg

Yes! It could be a lot worse, so I'll just be grateful for what it is. I've always loved that poster they're using on the front, though I would prefer they'd used the full poster, not just Scarlett. But it works.

LIT.jpg

Easy pass, seen it once and I’m happy with that. Not that it’s a bad film, I just don’t have the space for something that I am highly unlikely to watch again.

Definitely a nice surprise to come online to! I'll definitely be getting this, although the colours are a little on the dull side, so hopefully it ends up being gloss to help make it pop a bit.

I remember back when @eonedirect used to visit the forums and shared some stunning artwork (see below) they'd put together for a possible steelbook release, which unfortunately got rejected along with a few others... so another case of the studio being strict about what can/can't be used no doubt.

View attachment 343658

Yeah I remember those. Loved that lost in translation mock up. Shame it wasn’t allowed

I like the one for BONO: The Motion Picture.:LOL:

:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and Noodles
Never actually seen this film yet....but is this popular enough to have a steelbook released for it ?, oh wait it's a Zavvi release....anything goes with them these days.

But seriously, I need to see this film, people keep banging on about it.