Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you going mate, sunnier climes?
A place called Morzine in the French Alps (really close to the border of Switzerland), the idea is when I'm not working to get myself cycling during the summer and skiing during the winter!

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
That Hardbox is awesome!!! Loved The Book, Loved The Movie. Favorite British Actor is in it. Have 2 Editions already ^^ The English Slipcover and the Korean Full Slip Keepcase.
So it's the Hardbox!!
Can't wait to have it after almost 1 Year!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
A place called Morzine in the French Alps (really close to the border of Switzerland), the idea is when I'm not working to get myself cycling during the summer and skiing during the winter!

I know the area quite well. You will love it. The countryside is gorgeous and they normally get good snow. If you get the chance take a trip to Saint-Jean D' Aulps; we were based there for a while.
Hope you settle in quickly, the natives were very friendly when we were there.

I'm off to Cali, Colombia this summer- no snow, but good countryside and a girl waiting fo me :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and MrBMT
That Hardbox is awesome!!! Loved The Book, Loved The Movie. Favorite British Actor is in it. Have 2 Editions already ^^ The English Slipcover and the Korean Full Slip Keepcase.
So it's the Hardbox!!

Can't wait to have it after almost 1 Year!!

Since last summer many of us have been waiting for this and now it's finally happening. I think the film is very good in it's genre. Nice romantic drama with good actors and with some good laughs with it. It's one of those "feel good" movies to me which I need to watch once in a while, especially with wife. I'm happy it was included as part of FAC and with such a beautiful packages.