Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Totally didn't know the GB was opened, luckily there's still time to joiN. :D
P.S: that purple is sexy as hell but I need to stop double dip on everything :dead:
Neither did I. :ohno:

Agreed @Noodles :thumbs: That should have been E1's slip artwork... :naughty::hungry::drool:
Definitely!

I'm finding it hard to decide on which to go for... I'm not loving either slips if I'm completely honest. I know FA will no doubt give them amazing finishes though, and I have a feeling E1 will receive better treatment, so I'm edging towards that one at the moment.

Although I like the box I only wanted to get one version of this release. Like others, I prefer the slip for v.2. however I did feel let down by the lack of a lenti and booklet so I went for v.1.

Both slips will probably have some nice finishing, probably some texturing and embossing, and I tend to agree that the v.1. slip may have the edge. Never seen the film so a blind buy for me.

I'm finding it hard to decide on which to go for... I'm not loving either slips if I'm completely honest. I know FA will no doubt give them amazing finishes though, and I have a feeling E1 will receive better treatment, so I'm edging towards that one at the moment.
LOL :LOL: This was me yesterday evening! :wacky:

I ended up opting for E2 as I prefer how the image flows around the whole slip... :smuggrin: (Plus, this was the Mrs favourite and following Ninja advice, I listened :hilarious:)

For me though, lack of lenti and booklet is a disappointment but I had to go with what I thought was the better slip too :thumbs: If it was a different movie, I would have easily caved and bought both.

As the beauty shots are coming soon we'll be able to see what the lenticular is like for E1 :)
Personally I really like the photo books, so that and having a lenti are really what sold E1 for me - plus while the back art on E1 isn't the most interesting I don't like the front of E2 (Sam Claflin just looks a bit... weird... in that shot).

IMO the box has the best artwork of the bunch, so that's nice for the people that do decide to get it.

Reactions: Noodles
Is that a number 1 on the spine of the hardbox or something movie related? What's the significance?
I was wondering that too. Nothing movie related from what I recall (though it's been a few months since I watched it, so I could be wrong).

Reactions: wjasoncul
Is that a number 1 on the spine of the hardbox or something movie related? What's the significance?
I was wondering that too. Nothing movie related from what I recall (though it's been a few months since I watched it, so I could be wrong).

I just cannot think of number 1 relating to the movie in any special way. Could it be some kind of new exclusive line for Filmarena, this as number 1 of many others to follow in the future? I don't know...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: wjasoncul and MrBMT