Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I've been in this situation a few times, but never quite this bad! I actually find it kind of funny that this film in particular (a romantic comedy) is causing such a dilemma for me lol. It's not even necessarily the goodies with each edition that's making the decision hard now, it's the slips... I can't decide which I prefer! Maybe I should just flip a coin. :p

lol if it is just the slip, The HardBox is the Answer ;)

I have decided to change my mind and get this release and went with the E1 version because it has the booklet
Some of the footage is from Dublin and close to the area I grew up in when I was younger

Even though the novel Where Rainbows End is a lot better as a story watching the film again brought back some memories seeing my home town

Reactions: Mickle_89
Noooooo! I thought it closed tomorrow too, so was literally just coming on to finally make my mind up and join the GB. :(
Oh well, it was my own damn fault... I should have just gone with my original choice (E1) instead of faffing around. :bag:
I believe you can PM Martin @Collector03601 , I believe it's not running out of stock, or is it :ohno:?

Last edited:
That's cool @Noodles mate I went for the E1 edition. They're all great overall but i have other order invoices coming up to pay for soon so this is enough for me I guess.
Good choice! I went for E1 in the end too. ;)

I know what you mean dude... I've already had to cancel a few older orders and drop out of the Man of Steel GB so that I can afford other stuff. But I guess the hobby wouldn't be as much fun if we could just buy everything straight off the bat anyway... it's the hunt that makes it exciting! :D