Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
never heard of it tbh, just watched trailer tbh looks like another rom com watched in the past!
no this one be any easy pass be once watched sit on the shelf gathering dust so for me be a waste of money.
and now fits in with being selective on fac films otherwise will be buying just to waste money if im honest.

as others have said there are other better films such as mad max fury road more deserving of the treatment.
problem will be if film arena keep releasing every steel they can get there hands on with fac people just get fed up and fed up of being broke as well!

they would have been better if they had done avengers: age of ultron instead of this one really as fac, once they get the major films covered then they really would get attention but they need to work that out first!

basil :thumbs:

@Flash @zoneism might be for you look up

Reactions: nicblue
Thanks @harry for the tag :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Never heard of the movie, critics are without exception very positive. Steelbook looks like its fits the movie, love the bright orange.
I think I'm in for this. Considering recent releases I bet this will be also get a Korea release like Full Slip with Keep Case or something.
But FA support is more important especially for movies like this. Love when I don't know about it and a company bringt it up for me in a nice package :)

You all scream for Avengers and Fury Road. Yes awesome movies. But from Filmarena perspective its the best they can do. There will be multiple Avengers Age of Ultron releases and surely not
that much Love, Rosie releases. Why swim with the wave. Thats what I love with Plain Archive for releasing movies like Rust&Bone, Blue is the warmest Color etc.
And FA doing the very popular ones too. So I don't see any problems and a bright future for Filmarena :thumbs:

It's a Romantic Comedy, I have been meaning to watch this for a while, but I will this week :)

just love that Steel, they are starting to make them more to my taste, Looper and then This this is cool :smug:
Thanks for the tag @Actarus :notworthy::thumbs: not seen this either so I'll have to check it out soon. Your FA tags are very appreciated:thumbs:
FA is becoming the new 'home of steelbooks'. . I can't keep up, so I can only imagine carllenc right now:OMG:

I think FA need their own section on hdn like the mondo releases have, keep them all in one place so we can see what's upcoming... I get so confused :confused::rofl:

Thanks for the tag @Actarus :notworthy::thumbs: not seen this either so I'll have to check it out soon. Your FA tags are very appreciated:thumbs:
FA is becoming the new 'home of steelbooks'. . I can't keep up, so I can only imagine carllenc right now:OMG:

I think FA need their own section on hdn like the mondo releases have, keep them all in one place so we can see what's upcoming... I get so confused :confused::rofl:

thanks it's a pleasure :thumbs: ...you have to do like me and keep a little note pad with each releases and the month they come out and click on ''Watch Thread'' :hilarious:

but I just love it, more more more lets keep them coming those releases make me so happy and excited it's all about FAC for me now,

but I guess that is no secret :drool:

Thanks for the Tag @harry! I had never heard of this either. I just watched the trailer. Does anybody else notice that this looks like a YA version of Four Weddings and a Funeral? (Minus the funeral).
Lead actor even looks and acts like he swiped Hugh Grant's DNA!!!:LOL:
Love (you), Rosie... for saving me some cash!!:hilarious:

• Informative
Reactions: chunk and harry
thanks it's a pleasure :thumbs: ...you have to do like me and keep a little note pad with each releases and the month they come out and click on ''Watch Thread'' :hilarious:

but I just love it, more more more lets keep them coming those releases make me so happy and excited it's all about FAC for me now,

but I guess that is no secret :drool:

I've started to use the 'pre order' part of my movies pro to try and keep up to date with stuff, when I remember to add them anyway.. got lots of peices of paper where I scribble down what I've ordered too but it's a case of keeping on top of it.. which I don't always do.. must remember to terminate a zavvi order before I jump on the FA gb as well ;)..:joy: also need to check the trailer for this one.. I don't watch much of these types of movies but I would love to see 'as good as it gets' get a steelbook:drool:

Reactions: Actarus