Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't heard of this, but I'm going to buy it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Filmarena for bringing us a rom-com on steelbook! I hope that my purchase inspires you to keep the dramas and rom-coms coming...

never heard of it tbh, just watched trailer tbh looks like another rom com watched in the past!
no this one be any easy pass be once watched sit on the shelf gathering dust so for me be a waste of money.
and now fits in with being selective on fac films otherwise will be buying just to waste money if im honest.

as others have said there are other better films such as mad max fury road more deserving of the treatment.
problem will be if film arena keep releasing every steel they can get there hands on with fac people just get fed up and fed up of being broke as well!

they would have been better if they had done avengers: age of ultron instead of this one really as fac, once they get the major films covered then they really would get attention but they need to work that out first!

basil :thumbs:

@Flash @zoneism might be for you look up
I'd prefer if they didn't stick only to blockbusters, as many recent ones outside Marvel I'd pass on including Mad Max which I couldn't sit through again. It is a pity they aren't doing Age Of Ultron, but this is a welcome surprise and a very enjoyable smartly written film. Definite purchase for me :naughty:

Reactions: dan8885
Never heard of this film. I hope they can control their release schedule a little. I don't want to see it get out of hand. Too much of a good thing can backfire. I am in for this though. Its a FA exclusive!!!

Does it really include Korean subtitle?
Oh my god!!!!
Please announce me when gb start.

Usually Czech Disks do not include Korean subs, @Jospef would be able to see if he can find info on this.

If you want to know when the GB starts @WhiskeyInTheJar I recommend you subscribe to the thread (Watch Thread) to right hyper link of the page on the white part.
Everytime a post will be posted you will get a notice, you can simply ignore them unless you see it's from Karel, he posts important information for each release and he will let us know when he opens the GB for this Release. I would not worry on missing out, this is their 3rd WEA film arena Collection and Gb for Birdman has not gone live yet.

Also, since it is WEA this mean the print run will be if I'd have to guess 4000 units and the Group Buy once opened I have a very strong feeling that it will stay open for you to have enough time to get the news and join the GB. This is a Big release, so Gb should be no worry at all. John Wicks their first WEA Gb has been open for 2 or 3 weeks and still open, so for this WEA should be no problem.

Reactions: WhiskeyInTheJar
Usually Czech Disks do not include Korean subs, @Jospef would be able to see if he can find info on this.

If you want to know when the GB starts @WhiskeyInTheJar I recommend you subscribe to the thread (Watch Thread) to right hyper link of the page on the white part.
Everytime a post will be posted you will get a notice, you can simply ignore them unless you see it's from Karel, he posts important information for each release and he will let us know when he opens the GB for this Release. I would not worry on missing out, this is their 3rd WEA film arena Collection and Gb for Birdman has not gone live yet.

Also, since it is WEA this mean the print run will be if I'd have to guess 4000 units and the Group Buy once opened I have a very strong feeling that it will stay open for you to have enough time to get the news and join the GB. This is a Big release, so Gb should be no worry at all. John Wicks their first WEA Gb has been open for 2 or 3 weeks and still open, so for this WEA should be no problem.
Thank you so much, @Actarus !:thumbs:

Apparently it's a must-see and a bit heart-wrenching if you're into romantic films. The trailer looks pretty good imo even if it pretty much spells out the entire film. But it definitely described the feeling of
falling for your best friend

I confirmed what the title included Korean subtitles from FA. So, Korean copyright publisher "VIDEO GAGE" informed about the issue.

From VIDEO GAGE's fb.

1. Love, Rosie’s DVD/BD distribution right within Korea is owned by Videogage in Korea.

2. Videogage never gave permission to Czech Republic’s Filmarena to include Korean subtitle in their product.

3. If Filmarena proceeds with the release of its product with the Korean subtitle included, we’ll have to launch a legal battle.

So, maybe FA have to solve this issue.

Jeez.... Tha just makes Video Gage sound petty.
I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of distribution & subtitle rights, but surely this issue lies with the whomever manufacturers the discs & not FA?

Reactions: dan8885
I confirmed what the title included Korean subtitles from FA. So, Korean copyright publisher "VIDEO GAGE" informed about the issue.

From VIDEO GAGE's fb.

So, maybe FA have to solve this issue.
Not really, if this release falls within a different distributor area then they have no legal grounds. It's up to the distributing companies to sort it out and both will be owned by the same film company. Making Videogage look like utter fools for even suggesting such rubbish!

Yoooo VIDEO GAGE
2591310-319x243px-ll-57f3c2e0_camron-you-mad.jpeg

There you go Filmarena, you must work hard to get haters :thumbs: Filmarena excl. release announcements give some companies feelings :LOL: