Warwick, UK
Release date: November 27, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Now)
Price: £29.99 £22.99

LC1.jpg LC2.jpg LC3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Just got a dispatch email for this, probably because i tried to cancel earlier today.
I actually got an email from customer service saying they had cancelled my order. Just got one now saying dispatched, can guarantee that it is not dispatched yet. Anything to stop you cancelling :rofl:

Had to cancel this

Hoping it stays in stock and can re order after Christmas

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Same. I also had to cancel POTA Trilogy too (just yesterday fyi. Timed perfectly :naughty:). Will hope for later price drops... If not, no biggie :angel:

Would be nice to see a drop on this but if it don’t I’ll still pick it up after Christmas to complete the marvel series steels.

Hoping to get on spidey blufans and I still have to pay for rogue one next month so I’m hoping no other premiums go live before the new year like kimchi wind river because I 100% need that. And I’ve spent far too much this month

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I'll pick up an open copy when cheaper and BINGE IT :LOL:

Only have War for the Planet of the Apes on pre-order and that's it for this year...Except for Blufans :hungry:

Oh, John Wick I'll be ordering...Forgot about that one

The crooks at Zavvi are up to their old tricks.

They took payment last Tuesday and yet I didn’t receive a dispatch notice. They are now actually trying to tell me that the steelbook isn’t in stock, even though the steelbook never went out of stock during the pre-order stage and the page indicates that it’s now in stock and will be dispatched in 24 hours.

So down £30 and no steelbook.

Got one on order along with amazons then send one back
Amazon listing was an error
You are very likely to get an email soon from amazon that your order has been cancelled

When you see Zavvi Disney exclusives get listed on amazon UK website with amazon as the seller it's an error this has happened before with a few Zavvi exclusives

It's no longer listed as seller been amazon it's third party sellers only

Removes the complaint of 'why is there no title on the spine' when there's just no spine at all :p

Good ol’ zavvi, replacement has been shipped already :)

Nice, your in the UK too. How did you manage that without sending it back first?

Or was it the forum shaming that prodded them?