Hi-Def Audio M e t a l

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Talk about your Blu metal releases. I don't have any yet but and would love to get some. Rob Halford was suppose to release something but I haven't seen it. If anyone sees it let me know. Also, there is a Within Temptation Blu out there somewhere that I'd like to get.

Glenn you like Within Temptation? I love that band. I have been wanting to pick up that BD for a while but I think that's another one you have to import

ya, it was released in October when I was in Florida and i thought for sure the Virgin record store would have it but as it turns out, we never got a NA release of it. Same with the Halford one.

there's nothing special about the music, except maybe he's a bit of an innovator for the "industrial" movement. He's very tech savy tho and is always on top of the latest thing going. I believe hios last concert DVD was one of the first put to Blu-ray and like I said above, it would look amazing. I too am not a fan of them but the show is very cool, you should see it if you get a chance.

yeah i may see it. I believe he is a very talented musician and lyricist. Have you guys ever heard their album Ghosts? Its all music no singing. very relaxing i listen to it when i got to sleep.

lookie lookie

... and it's region A !

3762_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I picked up the Halford release last week in Calgary and I was sooooooo pumped about checking it out. The video quality is absolutely horrible. I've seen VHS look better than this. I am very disappointed. Guess I should have read the review over @ BR DAMMIT

edit: oh ya, it cost nme 50 bucks as well....D'OH!

Last edited by a moderator: