Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
Yep not a fan - looks like a pair of scissors on the front and why use an old pic of Machette from the first film? pretty bad

Got this on preorder with the discount code the other day. Not sure if I should cancel though and wait for it to drop in price eventually.

What do people think? Will I be able to pick it up cheaper do you think? I'm doubting it will sell out beforehand?

Got this on preorder with the discount code the other day. Not sure if I should cancel though and wait for it to drop in price eventually.

What do people think? Will I be able to pick it up cheaper do you think? I'm doubting it will sell out beforehand?

Personally I think this will end up as one of their £9.99 or less sale jobs. The film is bad and didn't do well, even many fans of the first hated it. Add to that the truly shocking design = there will be **** tons left after it goes live for a good while lol. I've cancelled mine, no way I'm paying more than a tenner for that!

Personally I think this will end up as one of their £9.99 or less sale jobs. The film is bad and didn't do well, even many fans of the first hated it. Add to that the truly shocking design = there will be **** tons left after it goes live for a good while lol. I've cancelled mine, no way I'm paying more than a tenner for that!

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm off to cancel now :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot
Which one, this one?
Almost, I added a little bit to the back.

My personal enjoyment of this was sneaking Trejo's character from Breaking Bad into the back art. Click the image for the larger version to see if you can find it ;)

Last edited: