Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
Almost, I added a little bit to the back.

My personal enjoyment of this was sneaking Trejo's character from Breaking Bad into the back art. Click the image for the larger version to see if you can find it ;)

Both chosen artworks are better, for the same reasons outlined earlier in the thread:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?p=830070#post830070

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but don't get your hopes up...You need a lot more practice. The front is way too cluttered, and the back is severely lacking in the design department - it needs to be more than just a bunch of images copy-pasted.

Granted, it's better with the addition of the machetes, I'll give you that. But your nasty attitude towards other submissions and continued belief that yours is still the best is shocking.

As for SaberTooth, well I respect anyone that has the guts to put their entry forward. I have to say though that whilst you're busy criticising his designs, you may want to work on your own. Way too much going on with the front artwork and the back, well I could probably do something similar with the back and I'm terrible at this kind of thing. Like I said though, fair play to anyone who gives it a go.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoisonClan
That french release isn't bad at all actually. The only thing that killing it for me is the red border at the top front :(

Anyone know if there is forced French subs on the disc?

That french release isn't bad at all actually. The only thing that killing it for me is the red border at the top front :(

Anyone know if there is forced French subs on the disc?

I'm just chek the french BR and bad news : forced french subs.....:(
Let me known If you want another pics on the french steel!:D

Reactions: BluSteel2012