Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
I don't think this is close to selling out. The email just states limited stock and usually get a last 500 or 100. Think they mean limited to 4k or something

Yeah, I'm not falling for that one, not at this price.

We all know in a weeks time, this will be around 9.99

They haven't done any major price drops on any of their exclusives since before Christmas from what I can see. I don't think there's much chance of this dropping in price quickly on current form.

I picked up Gremlins a few weeks ago for €8.75.

Not expecting this to drop that low (at least not straight away :p) but you have to be quick. It's usually only for 12/24hrs and they go back up again.

Maybe a hybrid custom steelbook between the back cover of french steel and front cover of uk steel would be nice :)

i just watched this movie as i refused to listen the comments about this being a bad film since i liked the first one.....ohh guys, how bad is this...i'm glad i did not buy the steelbook and the previews for next one look horrible, it reminds me a little bit of Austin powers; a bad copy of it of course....

I might buy this if the price drops belov 10 pounds, just becuse i have the first movie as steelbook too. Havent even seen this 2nd movie yet.