Mad Max Anthology (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - Blufans) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 2022 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Limited to 250. Includes a 44-page photo booklet for each movie + one set of 18 movie art cards + exclusive full slips + an exclusive collector box + exclusive stickers

E55CC6E5-FB21-4460-9094-8FDD89FACB19.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about buying it, despite i don't like original trilogy at all to own it... But thing is MMFR is getting prequel and Miller said he'll also get sequel and i just can't see with both of them happening buying this.
I'll probably go for just Fury Road in hope someone will sold these separately. Also read somewhere on other forum that this is delayed into October?

Reactions: deadlyleadly
So this will be $500, am I right, or am I right?
Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

I doubt it. I mean one site had it for almost 400€ the other for 500€. But latter one i wouldn't need to pay any fees and shipping costs.
Still my guess for this one just for boxset alone around 300$ i think.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Think I saw a GB for 340 EUR for this
This was $320 and that includes shipping. They only made 250 copies.
You had to be a VIP in order for a chance to order one and it sold out instantly on BR, no normal GB.
Not sure about HDN or other sites If they got or will get a group buy and prices?

Wow, I just bought another set of 20 year old OOP Sony VPT headphones (MDR-DS8000) off eBay, and now gotta spend almost $500 on this and The Green Mile...

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I'm in fuc*ing dilemma.
I only need Fury Road, but even with great price like this i'm gonna have to pay like approx. 100€ of VAT incl. process costs... so i'm thinking to pass it... not worthy to spend this much money... Have to pay TDK trilogy OC from Blufans...