Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: EUR 129.99
Notes: Includes Interceptor model car (11cm high 12.3 cm wide and 19.5 cm long)

81TZv99qJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool, but I'll need to see what the model car actually looks like before I put an order in.

Me too.
I've asked to be alerted when they become available for pre-order.

I'm also wondering how they will package this?
Amazon.de have excellent packaging for steelbooks and this will more than likely be packed to the same standard.

I'm signing up for this as well by the way :thumbs:. The movie is (deservedly) very popular and, if the price is right, this set may sell out quickly.

Amazon.de have excellent packaging for steelbooks and this will more than likely be packed to the same standard.

I'm signing up for this as well by the way :thumbs:. The movie is (deservedly) very popular and, if the price is right, this set may sell out quickly.

No, not what I meant, mate. I have long experience of buying from the .de site.

What I mean is how will the steel and car be packaged when Amazon receive them- i.e. display type box, or simply steel with the car tagged on, car in a separate box?
We will have to wait and see.

No, not what I meant, mate. I have long experience of buying from the .de site.

What I mean is how will the steel and car be packaged when Amazon receive them- i.e. display type box, or simply steel with the car tagged on, car in a separate box?
We will have to wait and see.
Ah, sorry, misunderstood lol. I hope that it will be in a display box similar to 'The Hobbit' special editions.