Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: EUR 29.99

911kQmQF5cL._SY679_-2.jpg

Last edited:
A member said he had a chat with Amazon FR , Amazon FR said it will have a steelbook too but who knows ?

It's written in the description that it comes with a Steelbook:

Contenu du coffret:
- Voiture Collector en édition limitée (Dimensions en cm : 26,04 L x 19,05 W x 21,59 H)
- Steelbook Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UV

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00YQJRYGY/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

But I still don't order. Without the Steelbook you pay 90-100 EUR for a little plastic car. I don't care how limited it is, it's not worth it.
Put some money on top and you can buy a nice sideshow or hot toy figure worth the money.

It's written in the description that it comes with a Steelbook:

Contenu du coffret:
- Voiture Collector en édition limitée (Dimensions en cm : 26,04 L x 19,05 W x 21,59 H)
- Steelbook Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UV

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00YQJRYGY/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

But I still don't order. Without the Steelbook you pay 90-100 EUR for a little plastic car. I don't care how limited it is, it's not worth it.
Put some money on top and you can buy a nice sideshow or hot toy figure worth the money.
They only updated the description a few days ago after i posted that

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Really tempted by this. Although the story and dialogue are a bit crap, it's entertaining and definitely re-watchable.
Wonder if it will be a streaky finish like the US one??

received from customer service today,

Dear customer,

I have well received your message and thank you for contacting us..

I am sorry to inform you that this yellow border is coming with this steel box at this moment..

However, your satisfaction is priority i contacted my department and asked them to remove this yellow border from the box so that by the time of delivery you will be able to receive it without this yellow border..

We have received your suggestion regarding this yellow border and have forwarded it to the appropriate department. Customer feedback such as yours is very important in helping us continue to improve the selection and service we provide..

If you have other suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us..

Thank you for choosing Amazon.fr.

so still no further to know if it will or it wont,

received from customer service today,

Dear customer,

I have well received your message and thank you for contacting us..

I am sorry to inform you that this yellow border is coming with this steel box at this moment..

However, your satisfaction is priority i contacted my department and asked them to remove this yellow border from the box so that by the time of delivery you will be able to receive it without this yellow border..

We have received your suggestion regarding this yellow border and have forwarded it to the appropriate department. Customer feedback such as yours is very important in helping us continue to improve the selection and service we provide..

If you have other suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us..

Thank you for choosing Amazon.fr.

so still no further to know if it will or it wont,

Do you really think amazon customer service know anything about that !????? There will have NO BANNER and 3D LOGO will be print !!!! I know Warner and I know Warner France !!!

Reactions: yardman and luke98
stuff it put an pre-order in for this doesn't look like we goona get a uk release just hoping not for printed yellow banner, i know prob will but you gotta hope haven't you :D

basil :thumbs:

stuff it put an pre-order in for this doesn't look like we goona get a uk release just hoping not for printed yellow banner, i know prob will but you gotta hope haven't you :D

basil :thumbs:
@djfab works for Warner :p , according to Steelbook pro fr, it has no banner like the last Warner Steelbooks, they were right a few times in the past ;) BUT 3D logo might appear FNAC says artwork Not Final or something like that, but the FNAC Collectors Edition shows the 3D logo (n) but wouldn't worry about a banner :naughty:

With UK release imminent on Monday and still no sign of a UK Steelbook, I've given in and pre-ordered this one over the German one as price was a lot better at 29.99 euros against 41 euros!

On azDE now it's a third party seller order, that's why it costs 40€+, it's not an azDE item anymore: the price was 29,99€ too when available directly from azDE ;)