Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: July 8, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: €29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date pushed to 8th July 2020.

Source:-
— MAJ le 1er avril 2020 — On s’en doutait étant donné que le steelbook Titans of Cult de “Mad Max Fury Road ” est sensé sortir après Wonder Woman et qu’on n’a pas encore vu le visuel complet (alors que celui de WW oui) : le steelbook ne sortira pas le 08 avril. La nouvelle date de sortie indiquée par amazon et fnac est fixée au 08 juillet. Pour patienter.

Reactions: VVD
Possible pre-order on the 8th then?

Pre-orders were open for several months on both Amazon and FNAC. Up until recently after these latest circumstances, then the Amazon listing became unavailable and the FNAC listing disappeared.

Pre-order of The TITANS OF CULT™ Mad Max Fury Road set will be starting this Monday!

Amazon.fr • Cultura • Fnac • Leclerc

E1F8AA41-12DC-4258-9ED4-481AA1D5EB2F.jpeg

I already pre-ordered and paid at Fnac but when I go into my order history and I click on the product page of the item I bought I got an error message... should I be worried?

Can´t wait to add this to my collection. All parts comes nicely together, the steel, the slip, the mini :drool::oohyeah: and even price is fair for what all you get. Ordered from FNAC, the best price from all possibilities (UK/IT/FR).

@C.C. 95 You will be fine ordering from fnac, add your state in the "complément d'adresse" seen below or "additional addresses" as translated in your screenshot. They ship with DHL.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 13.59.07.png

Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 You will be fine ordering from fnac, add your state in the "complément d'adresse" seen below or "additional addresses" as translated in your screenshot. They ship with DHL.

View attachment 468308
Thanks, that worked. :thumbs: (However, only with CC sale. PP checkout still diverted me to a page requesting “state”.(n))
667E9BA7-9E77-4D29-AD3B-464A8F5F02AF.jpeg

Reactions: IRON MAN