Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this does look cool.

they should always include a mini steel to house the pin to set them apart from others as long as the price isn’t p!ss take because of the extra steel.

although it’s too late for blade runner and Wonder Woman

Can definitely see this one appealing to more folks than their previous releases - I've pretty much loved them all so far, but this is without a doubt my favourite!

Not sure about that packaging - not pleased that the mini is inside the slip thus blocking the view of the main attraction . . . hopefully there's a protective barrier between the steel and the ministeel or the mini is attached in some way to prevent rubbing

Apart from that package looks v.good and that interesting silhouette sitting on the circle reminds me of this poster image/scene from the film:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: JurianVW
I’m going to be that guy.... not really won over by this.

It’s not bad, I don’t dislike it (and I’m interested to see the package in hand) but I’m just not wowed by this.

Have to admit I like the steelbook. Can't say I'm bothered by the gimmicky extras though. Things like art cards and the like I'm good with, but stuff like badges and coasters, especially when they need their own packaging.......really?

Reactions: MM3 and Punker76
Have to admit I like the steelbook. Can't say I'm bothered by the gimmicky extras though. Things like art cards and the like I'm good with, but stuff like badges and coasters, especially when they need their own packaging.......really?
You can always sell'em after purchase
I'm positive they will be lot of people who collect the mini steelbook and the goodies inside

Reactions: andy01652