Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the pre-orders go up at midnight or a certain hour? Anybody know? Thanks.
I'm expecting them to trickle online for pre-order throughout the day. Zavvi may be on the ball and put it straight up at midnight though, so worth checking I suppose.

Reactions: VVD
I was kind of hoping this line would get some great artwork but another logo/image of something related or in the film slapped on the front...kind of seen it before, not very creative.

Nice goodies though but I think they could have done better, seems like it's going to be roughly the same for every release. Glad I didn't really get into them.

Man haven't purchased from zavvi for 2 years. Shipping is now 9.99 to the US and 3.20 tax. Almost $54, damn I'll wait for fnac.
Ordered on Fnac. UK retailers hiked the price up another €6 in comparison.
i can’t seem to order ever on FNAC - there is no entry line for “STATE” when filling in info, and when trying to check out it always says “state needs to be filled in”
(or something to that effect).
7E6FFFAD-E99D-41D5-B35A-ABEACB50CD1A.jpeg

Last edited:
i can’t seem to order ever on FNAC - there is no entry line for “STATE” when filling in info, and when trying to check out it always says “state needs to be filled in”
(or something to that effect).
For the address you mean?
I ordered on Fnac BE. It doesn't show up during a search weirdly enough, but the direct link was still in my Chrome history.
Maybe you could try on the belgian site? - Mad Max Fury Road Edition Collector Steelbook Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD - Blu-ray 4K - George Miller - Tom Hardy - Charlize Theron tous les DVD à la Fnac

Reactions: C.C. 95