Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
WB Shop likely saw increased usage of guest at checkout and put a stop to this workaound as repeat customers was using the code

Code use was always meant to be first order only and said this when website first launched
You now have to setup an account to order if you not already have one

You can though just create a new account using a different email address to use the code but it will only work once

Nothing to stop you at the moment creating a new account every time you want to do a new order but they will likely notice this also afer a while with delivery address been the same
Same happened with Zoom and their 10% welcome code. It was supposed to be for first orders only, but in reality it worked for quite a period of time before they started to block it if it had already been used. However, creating a new account with a different email address for each new order has worked so far, but with very few new titles being announced for now I've not done this for quite some time.

Last edited:
Yes sadly a new month appears to have changed things at the WB store . . . WELCOME code was OK towards the end of last month for WW ToC but now it's a case of "The coupon code isn't valid. Verify the code and try again".
Anyway, thumbs up for the fact that the mini steel has not added £s to the regular ToC price of £29.99 and also for the neat product layout as a road:-
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Reactions: DMD4k
Bullish!t that WB store and zoom have disabled those codes for actual one time uses. Not going through the process of constantly making a new email so I can use a code on a website. Just won’t use those sites anymore. F*cck em

WB Shop welcome code was always on first order only
I could not use code on later orders after my first order

Using website to order as a guest was a glitch that caused continued use of code

WB Shop not changed the conditions of use of code as such they just removed the ability to complete checkout as a guest

Damn no US shipping from Amazon or WBshop
WB Shop is UK shipping only always been this way

Ignore what their website says in regards to delivering to other countries they never have done.

At checkout it's always been delivery to a UK address only
If you dont have a UK address you will see message no shipping option available

In regards to Amazon
Amazon UK not taking new pre orders to a few different countries outside UK this is due to COVID-19
USA is one of those countries affected
It's the same with Amazon USA not taking new pre orders if your shipping address is based outside USA
In regards to all Amazon websites you will know when you get to checkout if delivery to your address is possible or not.

Existing pre orders done will be processed but with delays in dispatch of orders.

WB Shop is UK shipping only always been this way

Ignore what their website says in regards to delivering to other countries they never have done.

At checkout it's always been delivery to a UK address only
If you dont have a UK address you will see message no shipping option available

In regards to Amazon
Amazon UK not taking new pre orders to a few different countries outside UK this is due to COVID-19
USA is one of those countries affected
It's the same with Amazon USA not taking new pre orders if your shipping address is based outside USA
In regards to all Amazon websites you will know when you get to checkout if delivery to your address is possible or not.

Existing pre orders done will be processed but with delays in dispatch of orders.
Is Germany still accepting pre-orders then? I made a pre-order from them yesterday to the UK and it went through okay.

Is Germany still accepting pre-orders then? I made a pre-order from them yesterday to the UK and it went through okay.
Some countries are affected
It's not all countries and also some product listings it changes daily
If you can complete your order at checkout your order is ok but expect possible delay in dispatching your order your estimated delivery date may change a few times

Reactions: MrSquifler