Mad Max: Fury Road (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #3) [UK]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - eBay (Pre-order on April 13)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Limited Edition collectible SteelBook and Mini SteelBook cases, and an Exclusive Enamel Pin

C6C08193-7263-4C6D-9814-7B5F2AE25E55.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Germany still accepting pre-orders then? I made a pre-order from them yesterday to the UK and it went through okay.
For what it’s worth, I ordered a movie from them at the beginning of the month and it’ll be dispatched this week, to Belgium.
So do expect a delay during these weeks.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Is there a way to get fnac in english? If not, do they ship to the USA? Don’t want to go through hassle If they don’t ship here.

The fnac.com website is only available in French. They ship worldwide. See this

Some countries are affected
It's not all countries and also some product listings it changes daily
If you can complete your order at checkout your order is ok but expect possible delay in dispatching your order your estimated delivery date may change a few times
Thanks.

I have absolutely no issue with a delay. I think they should delay all non-essential items.

Reactions: paulboland
Reactions: IRON MAN
Reactions: IRON MAN
Cancelled. Thought this would be full gloss judging by the pics. I’m not entertaining matte anymore on these kinds of non premium WEA packages.

ToC are actual w***

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
The mini steelbook is styled to look like a rusty metal sheet so a matte steelbook will fit in better. Was it meant as a consequence of the design theme being carried through or cost-cutting...

Reactions: R4FFO
The mini steelbook is styled to look like a rusty metal sheet so a matte steelbook will fit in better. Was it meant as a consequence of the design theme being carried through or cost-cutting...
I agree, matte is ugly but there is always the glossy spray can to remedy it.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83