Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed Zavvi or HMV haven't announced a Steelbook yet
I think like lots of people I am suprised that one of the biggest films this year has so far not been announced as a steelbook here in the UK. Can remember 200 rise of an empire getting announced very late, after it had already come out in Germany if memory serves me right. They need to get a move on!

The UK has missed out on quite a few new Warner releases in recent months, no Steelbooks for Interstellar, Jupiter Ascending or Run All Night for example. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no Steelbook for this one either.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The UK has missed out on quite a few new Warner releases in recent months, no Steelbooks for Interstellar, Jupiter Ascending or Run All Night for example. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no Steelbook for this one either.
yea but both jupiter ascending and run all night have weak box office entries.

Do they generally have these released in store or only sell them online like Target does for mondos on the US? I am wondering to know if its worth it to preorder when it becomes available or just get it in store, thanks.

Great. so no steelbook by the looks of it for the UK, and no steel (except for germany) that has the 3D. Might have to do a bit of combining. Hopefully there might be a GB available for this.

Reactions: Marina Blue and MGD
Great. so no steelbook by the looks of it for the UK, and no steel (except for germany) that has the 3D. Might have to do a bit of combining. Hopefully there might be a GB available for this.
Probably being dense here, but what's wrong with the German release? Is it not going to be WWA?

Don't believe him, the 3D is awesome. I read complaints from some people that the 3D was pointless because it didn't have enough stuff flying at your face :banghead:
The film is freaking awesome because it is a sensorial experience.

The 3D was pointless not because it didn't have stuff flying at our face but because it was a commercial decision just to make more money.

It's ok if some people like 3D conversion, I don't want to convince them otherwise. :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
The film is freaking awesome because it is a sensorial experience.

The 3D was pointless not because it didn't have stuff flying at our face but because it was a commercial decision just to make more money.

It's ok if some people like 3D conversion, I don't want to convince them otherwise. :thumbs:

some people like 3d its a personal choice and as such want a 3d version even if post converted as you are saying!
just because you believe it is out there too make more money and that being the only reason is your on view on it.
i don't think you will find many will agree with that view tbh.

basil :thumbs: