泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
same here man!!

Not good, there is a tracking number for your package in the group buy thread. :)

That was for the box set which I have received. He put the same tracking number for ALL of my packages.

It's very frustrating. The fact that I can't get a tracking number for the rest of the items no matter how many times I ask @n3wk1d makes me feel like they weren't shipped...

That was for the box set which I have received. He put the same tracking number for ALL of my packages.

It's very frustrating. The fact that I can't get a tracking number for the rest of the items no matter how many times I ask @n3wk1d makes me feel like they weren't shipped...

If you haven't already maybe contact Xin as well, he's been great to me when i had a package get lost.
Hope you guys get them soon.

Me. I ordered copies of each individual release. I don't even have a tracking number for the package. I'm tempted to file a compaint with PayPal if the packages don't arrive in the next week.
is there anybody who still not received their package yet?

Have you contacted @wxlinkswd first? I know the guys are more than helpful. Give them time to sort it out. If you don't let them know, they can't help you.

Send him a PM, and keep me posted please by PM as well later, on the outcome. Thanks.

Have you contacted @wxlinkswd first? I know the guys are more than helpful. Give them time to sort it out. If you don't let them know, they can't help you.

Send him a PM, and keep me posted please by PM as well later, on the outcome. Thanks.

Oops I meant I contacted @wxlinkswd, not nk3w1d (these usernames...). I've contacted him by email and all he has done is told me to wait. He would not provide tracking numbers.

Lenti Type - A and Fullslip are really the ones that stands out the most for me. I Opened my Boxset but didn't Opened my copies yet...maybe today I should :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Would be very interested in seeing how LA Confidential and BVS turns out to be once we get some updates on them along with some pics can't wait to join in the GB'S for these two titles when available.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.