泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd So then what happens when Zeta releases Terminator 2? The spines won't align with the other Terminator releases.

I personally liked the Chinese text on the spine. That's just my opinion. But I can see how it would clutter the spine for movies with long titles.

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and AlexMacOl
@wxlinkswd So then what happens when Zeta releases Terminator 2? The spines won't align with the other Terminator releases.

I personally liked the Chinese text on the spine. That's just my opinion. But I can see how it would clutter the spine for movies with long titles.

I like the foreign texts too..adds to the premium import feel..Atleast give us the uniformity for T2 when it will be release in the future..

do voice/tag @wxlinkswd for those who love Chinese Text on Hdzeta release, to get the feel of a premium release from china :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and AlienKing
I much prefer the art on lenti A, but lenti B makes for a more impressive lenticular image. It's a bit brighter and has large, well-defined characters that pop against the background layers. Lenti A has a lot of small bits that can get smudged up a bit in the lenti conversion. It's still a solid slip, but lenti B really stands out when you have them both in hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
My Lenti B had much better depth and clarity than my Lenti A. Maybe because my lenti A wasn't "direct", as in when you looked at it straight on it was mid-transition.

Just wanted to post some pic's of my lovely Christmas present and to thank the ninja who gave it to me:)

I have never owned or even seen in hand a one click before, so you can imagine my shock when I opened the box after being told "I'm sending you a Christmas present" from my wonderful friend @Actarus :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::joy:.. I opened the box and just sat staring at it with my eyes wide and my jaw dropped, thinking there must be a mistake:emb:
giphy (2).gif
:rofl:
I am still stunned to have this beautiful set in my collection :OMG::OMG::OMG: I see it on my shelf everyday and I think of you Steve, you've become a close friend, one I value a great deal. You are an amazing friend and an amazing person, I'm very lucky to have found you, hdn just would not be the same without our chats. Thank you for this gorgeous gift and wonderful friendship:drool::drool::drool: I'll end there so people don't tell us to get a room;):kiss::rofl:
PicsArt_02-02-12.57.52.jpg

PicsArt_02-02-12.50.10.jpg

PicsArt_02-02-12.46.28.jpg

PicsArt_02-02-12.44.01.jpg

PicsArt_02-02-12.34.37.jpg

I love the lenti's and the embossing on the full slip is awesome and when you turn all three around, the back art standing side by side looks amazing, the embossing, the beautiful bright colours and the art work just blows me away. Also I love the Chinese characters on the spines;). I can't wait to get my shelves up and display them all properly :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: this whole package is perfection, down to the smallest of details!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.