泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I am wrong, but does the spin of full slip has film title in Chinese but both lenti versions have "What a lovely day"? If so, it can be a deal breaker.

Looking at the beauty shot, is the opening on the lentis and full slip open the other way round or is that a mistake on the beauty shot?
So on your shelf the lenti will be the back and the back art at the front!

Hope that's a mistake just on the BS

also looking at the in hand photos posted, is the title mad max fury road not in English at all for the slip spine? Is that how HDZeta do it? No English title on the spines?

Looking at the beauty shot, is the opening on the lentis and full slip open the other way round or is that a mistake on the beauty shot?

Yep! Looks like how the recent Blufans slips work to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yep! Looks like how the recent Blufans slips work to me.

You know what I never even noticed my R&G lenti slip box is like that! It's my only blufans and I display the lenti on show and not lined up with the rest of my slips so I didn't even realise it

Oh well, not too bad I suppose. You can always turn it around to line them up so spines are facing toward you on the shelf. Suppose you won't notice when they are lined up

You can always turn it around to line them up so spines are facing toward you on the shelf.

That's exactly what I do with my HDZeta steels - partly because I don't like the Chinese text on the outer box and partly because it's nice to see at least some of that schweeeeet looking steel inside without having to open up the box to have a little peek :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I hope the price is announced before the GB is open

If it's toooo expensive I'll be giving it a miss

That's exactly what I do with my HDZeta steels - partly because I don't like the Chinese text on the outer box and partly because it's nice to see at least some of that schweeeeet looking steel inside without having to open up the box to have a little peek :cool:

Ahh see I open everything and take the steels out the slips and keep both the steel and slip (lenti or full) in seperate protective sleeves so I don't have to keep opening them up to get the steel out causing possible wear over time.

But that's my preference

So it will be interesting having just Chinese text on one slip lined up lol
I'd prefer English though

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW

also looking at the in hand photos posted, is the title mad max fury road not in English at all for the slip spine? Is that how HDZeta do it? No English title on the spines?
It seems to vary with HDzeta and I'm not sure why... Interstellar and San Andreas, both slip openings are to the right (which I class normal :LOL: ) but Man From UNCLE and T1 both open to the left as in the Mad Max beauty shot. Just means I switch them around so all spines are facing outwards when displayed so no biggie :D Would just be interesting as to why the changes each time.

And with the 4 I've just mentioned, spines include both Chinese and English text.
20160520_154844[1] (16%).jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
It seems to vary with HDzeta and I'm not sure why... Interstellar and San Andreas, both slip openings are to the right (which I class normal :LOL: ) but Man From UNCLE and T1 both open to the left as in the Mad Max beauty shot. Just means I switch them around so all spines are facing outwards when displayed so no biggie :D Would just be interesting as to why the changes each time.

And with the 4 I've just mentioned, spines include both Chinese and English text.

Oh ok, cool. It don't bother me if it has both Chinese and English but the photo looks just Chinese

image.jpeg

But now I realise there might be more at the bottom under the Chinese, the slip looked big originally when I see the pic and the whole spine taken up by Chinese writing but now I see the photo you added of the spines they seem bigger and it looks like on this photo there is more text at the bottom and it's a close up of the top part

Reactions: Mickle_89
Status
Not open for further replies.