泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok, cool. It don't bother me if it has both Chinese and English but the photo looks just Chinese

View attachment 241211

But now I realise there might be more at the bottom under the Chinese, the slip looked big originally when I see the pic and the whole spine taken up by Chinese writing but now I see the photo you added of the spines they seem bigger and it looks like on this photo there is more text at the bottom and it's a close up of the top part
Yeah with this particular release I'm not entirely sure... Going by past releases you'd hope and assume there'd be an English title also :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Would it not be an idea to 'stagger' the GB's for each individual release, say 20 minute's apart, therefore allowing people to join the GB they want and avoiding everybody hitting F5 at once and crashing the site....

Stagger ? have you not purchased from HDZeta before ?

1. Their GB's never go live at the EXACT time.
2. There is always a silly waiting period between each versions GB going live (so it might suit you).
3. The webstore payment gateway has problems (hence the upgrade they are making, and even with the upgrade there are no guarantees it will be problem free come the GB for Mad Max Fury Road).
4. Don't be surprised if the majority of units have already been sold under the table to wholesale buyers i.e. The Martian / Man From Uncle etc

Those are genuine points I have listed from personal experience.

2. There is always a silly waiting period between each versions GB going live (so it might suit you).
3. The webstore payment gateway has problems (hence the upgrade they are making, and even with the upgrade there are no guarantees it will be problem free come the GB for Mad Max Fury Road).
4. Don't be surprised if the majority of units have already been sold under the table to wholesale buyers i.e. The Martian / Man From Uncle etc

No I haven't, 'silly waiting point therefore it might suit me' was a tad harsh no need to talk down to me....

No I haven't, 'silly waiting point therefore it might suit me' was a tad harsh no need to talk down to me....

I don't think he meant anything by it mate, he was just saying that there is a delay between each version which is what you were hoping for (less people refreshing every 2 seconds). :)

It's the delays that are silly - not you :rofl:

Not talking down to you bud just stating facts about my buying experiences with HDZeta. The day they list items exactly at the time stated I'll be a happy buyer otherwise i'll continue to whinge :D
Sorry buddy, my fault took that the wrong way, Hdzeta is the only company I know nothing about and hopefully this will be my first pick up, again I apologise mate, my bad...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Sorry buddy, my fault took that the wrong way, Hdzeta is the only company I know nothing about and hopefully this will be my first pick up, again I apologise mate, my bad...

Same boat mate, never used them before and only popped in threads over the last 3 years to see pics and stuff

If I get this then I'll have something from everyone in that neck of the woods (kimchi, nova, blufans, plain archive, manta lab)

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I grabbed Interstellar from the site fairly easily. Never even got a look at Uncle or Martian (like most people). I am prepared to GB or be on the site all day if need be for this box set.

Don't compare this release to The Martian or The Man from UNCLE as this is a GOLD LABEL release which means higher print run for International customers.

Reactions: Maximus15
Status
Not open for further replies.