泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on my way out of this addictive and fairly expansive hobby BUT there is something about HDZ & Nova that keeps dragging me back into it :D... Boxset is mine 4 shizzle!! :wacky:

Thanks to @wxlinkswd & @n3wk1d for giving me and others on here the opportunity to get a copy of these beauties :notworthy::thumbs:

Reactions: luke98
I would suggest going for the box set since you'll actually get one for getting the 3 slips unlike other one clicks from other retailers where you get none. If you think about it, it's very limited to only 500 "boxes" Awesome!

P.S.
This actually reminds me and brings me back to the Blufans Star Trek into Darkness tri pack which was classic!

I don't get the fact some fuss about any language other than English eather :giggle: .

If I like it I buy it no matter what text is on the steel , YHEA Even those with writing on the backs :D :kiss: .

Same here Luv ;) I actually like when it has foreign language, it adds a little something to the release...after-all we buys from Korea all the time, China with Blufans and HDzeta. If its a quality release and you pass on it, that is the choice of the collector, some need to stop crying about ''all has to be in english'' and if it isn't regarding the language, they will pick at the fact that there is no title on spine and so on...

there will always be the ones that complains, but nothing is perfect and if you expect perfection in our hobby, this collector will find it a rough and unpleasant one. Complaining all the time is a waste of energy.

It was definitely crawling for me during the Sicario FAC GB not long ago. Same with the HDzeta release for the first Terminator, but to a lesser extent. There seems to be a mad dash of people mashing refresh in the few minutes before and after the GB is set to begin. Pretty typical for most modestly sized sites to be bogged down a bit with such an influx of traffic. Regardless, I was able to join both within a few minutes of release. Just takes some patience!

Indeed and it is nothing to be bothered about...it is minimal. Glad you take it this way :thumbs: ...and often the site runs super well and it is the member's internet connection or PC/MAC so many factors can come into play... once you have gone though, couple years ago, with Kimchi's website pre-orders ie: THOR 2(sold out in 4 minutes) and FROZEN(sold out in about 2 minutes) and also Nova when they started it was hell lol, so these little things we experience now and then, they are not worth making a fuss about it I find.

Good luck with the group buy tomorrow, ninjas!

what if I like a different type of sandwich euuuu like an ice cream sandwich ?! :naughty:

Well the majority of asian lenti, full and PET slips I own have both English and Korean etc spine titles anyway which Ive always liked, makes them look cool so im happy this will feature both

Best of both worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.