泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's just so amazing about our hobby, to bring us our movies we love so much to a higher level....really happy I fell upon HDN by sheer luck..maybe I should blame them for my credit card bill :joy: jk lol
Hey, hey, hey...we suffer the same, always have to make choices, lest we all want to be sleeping on a bed of Steelbooks, lol.

The Hdzeta website I assume is not selling the Boxsets as they have not in the past. Do we know if the regular editions will be live like when T1 was released or not selling or maintenance like when the Genesis Group Buy went live?

Reactions: j4c0
Hey, hey, hey...we suffer the same, always have to make choices, lest we all want to be sleeping on a bed of Steelbooks, lol.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Then they will dented!!!lol

My dedicated bookshelf is near my bed, enough luvin' from me when I sleep... :emb: ...and I closed my light in my bedroom and my Dino Pet is Not Glowing :arghh: lol oh I so love this hobby, love, love luvin' they just make me happy :drool: ...and we support real physical media movie as well this way so we show our voice of wanting physical disks and not just only digital !!!!!!!

I'm new to this. Will I be likely to get a one click? I have work tomorrow from 8-5 and can't get no computer for group buy? I may have to take the day off if needed just to get this.

I'm new to this. Will I be likely to get a one click? I have work tomorrow from 8-5 and can't get no computer for group buy? I may have to take the day off if needed just to get this.
Hard to say how long these will last, the print run is fairly high but this is a very popular title.

My dedicated bookshelf is near my bed, enough luvin' from me when I sleep... :emb: ...and I closed my light in my bedroom and my Dino Pet is Not Glowing :arghh: lol oh I so love this hobby, love, love luvin' they just make me happy :drool: ...and we support real physical media movie as well this way so we show our voice of wanting physical disks and not just only digital !!!!!!!
Here here! ;)

Going for lenti A, I'll be at work but usually around 11 we're dead.. Hopefully but there's enough copies I think for everyone. Haven't bought a steelbook in a really long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.